Greetings from Los Angeles

Ianto

Hi folks. I work for L A Metro, been with them about 18 years. Before that I was a Bus Driver in South Wales for around twenty years. I'm looking forward to getting to know Bus operators from around the states and maybe sharing some of our stories.

Best Wishes.........Ianto

Hi folks. I work for L A Metro, been with them about 18 years. Before that I was a Bus Driver in South Wales for around twenty years. I'm looking forward to getting to know Bus operators from around the states and maybe sharing some of our stories.

Best Wishes.........Ianto

Howdy.

Thanks for the welcomes. I've been looking around this forum and it's really interesting. I'm glad to be here.

If anyone is ever in my kneck of the woods let me know either PM or on the message board. I'll be glad to show you around.:)

Thanks for the welcomes. I've been looking around this forum and it's really interesting. I'm glad to be here.

If anyone is ever in my kneck of the woods let me know either PM or on the message board. I'll be glad to show you around.:)

My parents and sister (& her husband too)former Brooklyn residents now live in nearby San Diego so i do visit Southern Calif. at least 1-2x a year. Next time i am out there probably either in late August/Sept. or around the Christmas/New Years Holiday season i will give you a call.:tup:

My parents and sister (& her husband too)former Brooklyn residents now live in nearby San Diego so i do visit Southern Calif. at least 1-2x a year. Next time i am out there probably either in late August/Sept. or around the Christmas/New Years Holiday season i will give you a call.:tup:

Please do :tup:

Archived