Recording, Naked and Mysterious Bus

R44 CNG

I caught 5152 going to school on the Q4 and coming home on the Q3

Snapshots and Videos of Mysterious Private Buses Not B110 Anybody know what models these are?

Mysterious1.jpg

Mysterious2.jpg

Naked Bus Again

DSC02329-1.jpg

Nice shots, Those Private Buses are operated by Private Transportation who operates the B110 Boro Park-Williamsburg and the Williamsburg Trolley. 504 and the other one are ex-Avis buses. Where did you see those?

yep, avis colors and logos...i remember riding one of those my first time in LA...

Nice shots, Those Private Buses are operated by Private Transportation who operates the B110 Boro Park-Williamsburg and the Williamsburg Trolley. 504 and the other one are ex-Avis buses. Where did you see those?

S Portland Ave and Lafayette Ave around 7:40am (G) Fulton St/ (C) Lafayette

Untitled-3.jpg

1) If ur in high school , then why are u still going to school. Don't u get to stop coming after u took ur regents which was last week? If ur NOT in high school , feel free to correct me

2) I though those were jewish private buses all along. Hate those *** buses! They get to use our system and we don't get to use their system. Jews are evil and selfish and major con-artist.

They are private buses owned by Chassidim that are used to bring volunteer visitors to the local hospitals to visit patients without families, etc. You can see them at Lenox Hill, NYU Hospital, and New YOrk Hospital daily.

There is another company that does that. These guys run two bus routes one within Williamsburg and one from Boro Park to Williamsburg. As far as I know despite the buses being mainly used by jews anybody can take them. I have seen non-jews ride their buses on various occassions.

1) If ur in high school , then why are u still going to school. Don't u get to stop coming after u took ur regents which was last week? If ur NOT in high school , feel free to correct me

2) I though those were jewish private buses all along. Hate those *** buses! They get to use our system and we don't get to use their system. Jews are evil and selfish and major con-artist.

I'm in High School (Freshman) and took the Geometry and Bio Regents

I wish we could ride those buses

I'm in High School (Freshman) and took the Geometry and Bio Regents

I wish we could ride those buses

You are allowed to ride the B110 as I have seen people who aren't jewish take it numerous times. I've never observed the operation of the Williamsburg Trolley but I'm guessing the same rules apply. Most of the jewish bus lines allow non-jews to ride as long as they pay the fare.

Archived