Weird

Novabus 5000

Ok. Well, being an 11 year old boy, I can not go bus fanning. So when I do not play with my friends, I ride my scooter, pretends to be a new york city subway train. Lately, I have been doing the Frankin Shuttle but because of the extra space, I run it up to Church Ave. I have enough spaces for six stops. Now, I was wondering if I could gety ou guys' help to create a new route. Remember, from the North terminal, the third station is set up like times square (like on the (1) line) and from the south terminal, the station is fourth.

Ok. Well, being an 11 year old boy, I can not go bus fanning. So when I do not play with my friends, I ride my scooter, pretends to be a new york city subway train. Lately, I have been doing the Frankin Shuttle but because of the extra space, I run it up to Church Ave. I have enough spaces for six stops. Now, I was wondering if I could gety ou guys' help to create a new route. Remember, from the North terminal, the third station is set up like times square (like on the (1) line) and from the south terminal, the station is fourth.
Nothing weird about that,considering razor scooters do sound like subway trains when clicking and clacking on the sidewalks.When u get of age you will enjoy the real railfanning.

I remember when I used to do that. Or I used to run and make train noises. And my little brother, who is 10 now used to pretend he was a D60 HF-A and make the beeping noise it makes when it kneels to the ground. LOL those were the days.

Archived