Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

To Long Island!

SevenEleven

Excellent photos man!

Very nice stuff from the LI Bus territory, :tup: ;)!

(E)xcellent LIB stuff you caught but I was floored the way you got 1533

You really without A doubt got the bus perfectly:tup::tup:

UGH Im finished with 8934. Im no good right now listen at the the 3:00-3:05 mark and you will know why.

Great shots!

Excellent photos, that traffic circle in the first few is a disaster to drive in because the residents dont know how to use a traffic circle

That N88 shot came out beautiful...nice photos :tup:

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Holy crapp 8934 is blowing , id love to have that bus at upk , I saw 9034 speeding flying down neptune back to ulmer at 12 pm but i couldnt get a shot it was doing about 60 off of the b36

Good job bud

Thanks.

Slammin pics! I don't like how that N88 destination is. It should be "JONES BEACH/ THEATRE" instead of "JNES BCH THTRE"

Thanks. Hell, on the sign it only says Jones Beach.

nice shots of LI territory

Thanks.

Holy crapp 8934 is blowing , id love to have that bus at upk , I saw 9034 speeding flying down neptune back to ulmer at 12 pm but i couldnt get a shot it was doing about 60 off of the b36

Thanks.

N88 to the theater has to be someone playing with destination signs... the cuts are already in effect for that route.

Really? The schedule is still listed on the (MTA) site. The bus came in and went to layover at Freeport.

Great Photos!

Thanks!

Really? The schedule is still listed on the (MTA) site. The bus came in and went to layover at Freeport.

The route is not being eliminated, but it is no longer serving the Theater nor running past 20:00.

The correct sign is N88|JONES BEACH (one frame).

Archived