R142, R110B, Old R160, Other Trains Removed from Internet

Guest Lance

You weren't there, I had come up the day of the car show and the R9 had to be moved. I didn't do the towing, but I moved the crane from Barn 5 to Narragansett.

Ah OK. Well you got some experience "conductoring" on the crane late last Monday so you saw some of the multitude of things a motorman has to watch out for when moving that baby at night...switches, switch frogs, track obstructions, the pole/wire, etc.

That night I also got to know what it feels like to be hit in the back of the head with a god damn piece of timber.

Thats not too bad, I took a pry bar to the head. It's why I almost always wear a hard hat.

Thats not too bad, I took a pry bar to the head. It's why I almost always wear a hard hat.

Yeah but you had your hard hat on when that happened, Joe didn't. He backed right into the thing.

That's all right I'm the guy that lubricated a journal on the crane then stood up and hit my head - sans hard hat - on the hardened steel stirrup. THAT one really hurt.

Yeah but you had your hard hat on when that happened, Joe didn't. He backed right into the thing.

That's all right I'm the guy that lubricated a journal on the crane then stood up and hit my head - sans hard hat - on the hardened steel stirrup. THAT one really hurt.

You know what the big sign at CIY says? "Hard hats protect smart heads".

Who cares?! It'll encourage people to seek a social life instead of staying home doing absolutely nothing.

But what if someone is stuck home, say, due to a broken leg. Your theory becomes insta-flawed B)

you wish...the railiens will just find something else other than a social life to keep them occupied.

If I was a psychologist, I know what I'd study: If a railfan had only TWO alternatives in this world, what would they pick - a shower or a social life?

I'd love to know the answer to that question.

THe answer: None. They'll make imitation train noises all day B)

Two words....

...Sh!t Happens....

Darn right

majority of the people commenting on that "bvestation" site are drooling degenerate foamers who can't walk and eat at the same time,

Some of them are just lost causes.

Hey, you were holding that thing behind me for no good reason. I blame you.

I had a perfectly good reason. We were closing the Barn 5 doors and that "thing" is what keeps them locked. It was being held in preparation for its proper placement. You just decided to use your noggin to test out its suitability for use (aka how strong it was) first.

All i gotta say is I'm glad i downloaded the stuff before it got taken off and i used to be active on bvestation but i started to just stop posting there and just get the downloads and that's it.

For those who distrubuting modded work shame on you

facepalm.gif

Thats why the BERA crew has taken it over, why let it go to waste.

Yeah let's have some fun and talk about Joe's hard head instead of talking about imaginary trains that, despite being imaginary, will somehow cease to exist even more...

Yeah let's have some fun and talk about Joe's hard head instead of talking about imaginary trains that, despite being imaginary, will somehow cease to exist even more...

Well you know what they say, f**k'em if they can't take a joke and f**k'em twice if they can.

Yes, my hard head is 100% real.

I know I asked this question previously, but I forgot the answer: why is 11 Track only for RT equipment?

Archived