R142, R110B, Old R160, Other Trains Removed from Internet

Guest Lance

Yes, my hard head is 100% real.

I know I asked this question previously, but I forgot the answer: why is 11 Track only for RT equipment?

For storage as the others mentioned since it can fit there. However, it's not "only" for RT equipment in the same way that 31/32 tks are "only" for trolley equipment because after all, the display trolleys in Barn 1 got there somehow and no they weren't brought in on 12 and lifted to 11 via crane...

Trolley equipment can't be "stored" on 11 trk outside the barn though.

Is that r9 ready to rock and roll?

It's getting closer all the time. I think it should run by August and if it's not in time for the August RT weekend, maybe special arrangements could be made for the R9 to run.

So who's coming up on the 3rd? From the last round of emails I mght be doing the last RT trip f the day.

Yup I'm there the whole weekend I'm just trying to find out if I'll be staying at Haddam Neck the weekend.

As for 1689, the answer is soon. I've been working on that car three weekends out of four since September 2008 and I'd love to be one of the first to move it when it is ready to roll again.

So who's coming up on the 3rd? From the last round of emails I mght be doing the last RT trip f the day.

Yeah, I'll be there both days. Gonna stay over at Haddam Neck.

Yup I'm there the whole weekend I'm just trying to find out if I'll be staying at Haddam Neck the weekend.

Not staying over at JH's? Thought you always did whenever you went to BERA for the weekend.

I'll be there from real early to very late. I will run the last RT trip then close up the place and go home. I hope it's a better day then last time I was up and NO ONE showed up.

No joyrides for yourself?

Yeah, I'll be there both days. Gonna stay over at Haddam Neck.

Not staying over at JH's? Thought you always did whenever you went to BERA for the weekend.

I've said this repeatedly in the emails. I've never been to Haddam Neck so I'd like to go...

One of these dayz i'm planning on going to the trolly museum of new york in Kingston NY. they have a few subway cars there.

They don't have alot, but the people who take care of the subway stuff they have are very dedicated.

Don't waste your time.

Why not, why not help out other museums?

They don't have alot, but the people who take care of the subway stuff they have are very dedicated.

That's true of the preservationists at any of the museums throughout the country, and Kingston is no exception. That R-16 up there is in very good hands. The poor state of equipment in general at museums is a product of lack of NUMBERS of volunteers, not lack of quality.

Archived