The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
You have to admit though, her performance in "The Parent Trap" was actually good. At that time, she had a real future. But I can't speak for myself though.

I haven't seen the whole movie but she was good in it....the older she got the dumber she got.....this is when you let the life of drugs and crime do to your acting career!

I haven't seen the whole movie but she was good in it....the older she got the dumber she got.....this is when you let the life of drugs and crime do to your acting career!

Yup, what a shame, she looked hotter as an adult, but the bad movie choices and the crime, just a major waste....

=

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=238341

trying to be something he has said he didn't want to be...

Yup, what a shame, she looked hotter as an adult, but the bad movie choices and the crime, just a major waste....

=

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=238341

trying to be something he has said he didn't want to be...

Well she'll learn her lesson and it will take her yearssssssss to get a good acting career and as for that link....no comment. I've said my peace about his tired ass!

Another FAIL should be on the exit sign right before you exit Tremont Avenue on the (2)(5) lines. The exit says Westchester Avenue transferring to the (Bx4) and other buses when the station really exits at Boston Road and Tremont Avenue.

Another MTA Mistake!!

Posted: 07/13/2011 7:15PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to a water main break at 66th Street between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue, please expect delays and detour on the York Avenue-bound M66 bus route at this time.

There was road closure on 65th St on same block that force M98 from MJQ, M66, M72 to use 64th St.

Archived