The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: I've filed an Article 78 this past friday. The lawyer i've consulted is obviously not interested in my case because he hasn't responded to my emails or voice messages, so he can go piss on the 3rd rail. I've spoken to other attorneys in the civil service field, they are'nt interested either...so it looks like i'm on my own. Also on friday, while filling out a FOIL request for the application package i've submitted to take the exam, which lists all places of work, phone numbers, addresses, and exact start and end dates of employment from 1995 to 2008, i had an interesting conversation with the DCAS workers about two papers that were sent to me. Not sure if i should say what exactly so i will not say. But what i will say about one of the papers is they are wrong on that issue and their own paperwork shows it.

I sincerely hope the courts see it my way.

20747056.jpg

Converstaion/Argument in class last week:

Sierra: BRYNN GO OUT WITH DE-SHAWN

Frankie: Wow, how you go out with De-Crusty

Class: OHHHHHHH

Brynn: Thats why you go out with Antoniese

Class: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ms. Finnagan: What you just said is so horribly disgusting, I want you out of my classroom

Class: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *does wild seal claps*

@B35: Damn I kind of feel sorry for kid that got Bruce Lee kicked lol. Where did you find that? That one was hilarious.

lmao... the whole thing reminded me of an incident that happened back when I was in high school.... only difference is instead of swinging a book to tamper with the sleeping kid, ole boy smacked the kid in the back of the neck mad hard with his hand..... the kid that got smacked went into a rage, got up & flipped the desk over w/ the kid behind him still sittin in it (the ones with the desk & the 1 chair are attached) & started doing those nonstop UFC type punches while the kid was on the ground.....

the kid that initially smacked the kid that was sleeping, ended up gettin f***ed up by the kid that was sittin in the desk that got flipped over....

anyway, someone posted it on a message board I sometimes frequent.... thought I would post it on here b/c the shit had me rollin for a good 5 mins.... still laughin as I'm lookin at it right now.....

lmao... the whole thing reminded me of an incident that happened back when I was in high school.... only difference is instead of swinging a book to tamper with the sleeping kid, ole boy smacked the kid in the back of the neck mad hard with his hand..... the kid that got smacked went into a rage, got up & flipped the desk over w/ the kid behind him still sittin in it (the ones with the desk & the 1 chair are attached) & started doing those nonstop UFC type punches while the kid was on the ground.....

the kid that initially smacked the kid that was sleeping, ended up gettin f***ed up by the kid that was sittin in the desk that got flipped over....

anyway, someone posted it on a message board I sometimes frequent.... thought I would post it on here b/c the shit had me rollin for a good 5 mins.... still laughin as I'm lookin at it right now.....

Damn it sounds like that kid went hulk on the other kid lol. I can imagine the kid flying with the desk too. Reminds me of an incident when I was in junior high where a chick pissed off this dude in my class. He got so uptight that he picked her up and threw her from the back of the class room to the blackboard... Dude got 90 day suspension for that.

That pic you posted had me cracking up like crazy. Especially the Bruce Lee kick. It does however make me feel bad about the kid on the receiving end lol.

Damn it sounds like that kid went hulk on the other kid lol. I can imagine the kid flying with the desk too. Reminds me of an incident when I was in junior high where a chick pissed off this dude in my class. He got so uptight that he picked her up and threw her from the back of the class room to the blackboard... Dude got 90 day suspension for that.

At my school, our Weightlifting Trainer used to be a Latin teacher in about the 1970s. One time he got so mad at some kid, took him straight out his desk with one hand, and threw him out the window. Thank god it was open. This guy was an Olympic Trainer for the USA too, and when I heard about this, I was like GOD DAMN.

At my school, our Weightlifting Trainer used to be a Latin teacher in about the 1970s. One time he got so mad at some kid, took him straight out his desk with one hand, and threw him out the window. Thank god it was open. This guy was an Olympic Trainer for the USA too, and when I heard about this, I was like GOD DAMN.

Wow that's crazy. Was the kid ok? Did that teacher get fired? Back at my old H.S. My old P.E. Teacher would openly insult anyone who didn't participate. His insults were pretty funny too I must admit. One time he threw a football right at a kids head because that kid was being lazy.

Wow that's crazy. Was the kid ok? Did that teacher get fired? Back at my old H.S. My old P.E. Teacher would openly insult anyone who didn't participate. His insults were pretty funny too I must admit. One time he threw a football right at a kids head because that kid was being lazy.

Yea the kid was fine, but he had to stop teaching. Our weight room opened the year after the incident happened, so we found a new latin teacher, and that is where he is today, insulting us at whatever we do wrong in the weight room. Dang, a football to the head sure hurts. I guess some people just have it in their genes, athletic trainers and PE teachers sure can be hectic for the students.

Yea the kid was fine, but he had to stop teaching. Our weight room opened the year after the incident happened, so we found a new latin teacher, and that is where he is today, insulting us at whatever we do wrong in the weight room. Dang, a football to the head sure hurts. I guess some people just have it in their genes, athletic trainers and PE teachers sure can be hectic for the students.

Good to hear that kid is alright. Anyways the kid I mention earlier, He had it coming though. He usually was a wise ass towards our P.E. teacher. He finally had a legit reason to sock him in the head with something lol. He would participate only if he felt like it.

Females in our P.E. class was one of the most laziest bunch of females I have ever seen. Very few females participated in P.E. The ones that did surly were pretty good while the ones that didn't, my teacher would call them out on it. They rather stay on their cell phones. I have respect for females who do participate.

One thing I hated about my P.E class is that out of all the sports we did, we did very little baseball. Baseball is my favorite sport to play and watch.

Ironically, My female P.E teacher was a pain in the ass when it came to following the rules.

I have a teacher like that, but he does it in a good-natured way, so even the person who he's insulting (for lack of a better term) is laughing.

I remember once, I fell asleep in the library (I pulled an all-nighter the night before). Some other students tried everything to wake me up (including slamming some textbooks on the table), and I still stayed asleep. Finally, I sort of woke up and started looking everywhere, disoriented to find out I was 5 minutes late for class.

Another time, I was on a trip to Albany, and the person next to me thought I was sleeping, so she started tapping me. And I'm like "What?" (Because I thought she was trying to tell me something) and she's like "No sleeping" and she gives me a stupid grin and I started shouting "I wasn't ****in' sleeping, now tell me what the **** you want from me!" She knew not to bother with me for the rest of the trip. If somebody's so irritated that they think I'm sleeping then let them wake me up themselves instead of sending somebody out to do it for them. :angry: And like I said, I wasn't even sleeping in the first place, just leaning back in the chair. (It was one of those soft, office chairs)

Plus, there were a few times last year when the teacher thought I was sleeping in class, and I would shout out "I'm not sleeping" while still keeping my head down. Once I actually fell asleep after completing all my work, and the teacher came up to me and was like "Did you finish your work?" and I said "Yeah, here", and she said "Carry on". :D

I have a teacher like that, but he does it in a good-natured way, so even the person who he's insulting (for lack of a better term) is laughing.

I remember once, I fell asleep in the library (I pulled an all-nighter the night before). Some other students tried everything to wake me up (including slamming some textbooks on the table), and I still stayed asleep. Finally, I sort of woke up and started looking everywhere, disoriented to find out I was 5 minutes late for class.

Another time, I was on a trip to Albany, and the person next to me thought I was sleeping, so she started tapping me. And I'm like "What?" (Because I thought she was trying to tell me something) and she's like "No sleeping" and she gives me a stupid grin and I started shouting "I wasn't ****in' sleeping, now tell me what the **** you want from me!" She knew not to bother with me for the rest of the trip. If somebody's so irritated that they think I'm sleeping then let them wake me up themselves instead of sending somebody out to do it for them. :angry: And like I said, I wasn't even sleeping in the first place, just leaning back in the chair. (It was one of those soft, office chairs)

Plus, there were a few times last year when the teacher thought I was sleeping in class, and I would shout out "I'm not sleeping" while still keeping my head down. Once I actually fell asleep after completing all my work, and the teacher came up to me and was like "Did you finish your work?" and I said "Yeah, here", and she said "Carry on". :D

I remember I fell asleep a few times myself. :ph34r: It was usually during math class. I have really bad insomnia. So sometimes I don't get enough sleep the night before. I would still do my work though. I once woke up about ten minutes late for lunch lol.

I fell asleep during an all school presentation, and by Biology Honors teacher fell asleep to. I got absolutely ished on, it was crazy how much trouble I got in. Thank god that I was not the only student who couldn't stay awake. I fall asleep during English class a lot, I don't need to pay attention in Math class because they put me in the wrong math, Algebra II instead of Geometry Honors, so I sleep in that class every day. I would be sleeping in Biology Honors too, but thank god for World Golf Tour.

Archived