New orange (M) sticker going up at Lexington 53rd Street

R33WF

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

ARGH!!! New (M) SUCKS!!

dude,there all over the system now.i couldnt find one (V) (except in station boards).i ripped out one (M) sticker at lexington avenue station (E)(V)(6).it was nearly peeled off.

Not really, Ive seen some at 14th Street. and Major stations

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

ARGH!!! New (M) SUCKS!!

The new (M) didn't even start yet, so how can it suck. It will provide better service into Manhattan serving Midtown 6Av, stations on 53st, and to Queens Blvd with one seat ride. That's better than going to South Brooklyn, because it was mostly empty, and hardly no one was using it.

The new (M) didn't even start yet, so how can it suck. It will provide better service into Manhattan serving Midtown 6Av, stations on 53st, and to Queens Blvd with one seat ride. That's better than going to South Brooklyn, because it was mostly empty, and hardly no one was using it.

Why would you comment to me if others think it sucks(Some). I would prefer it to be a (V) instead. Yes it does benefit. But it may fail anyways since 53rd street will be a big problem.. Ya know

]Why would you comment to me if others think it sucks[/b](Some). I would prefer it to be a (V) instead. Yes it does benefit. But it may fail anyways since 53rd street will be a big problem.. Ya know

Because you were the one that actually put it out there in this thread....

ARGH!!! New (M) SUCKS!!

A tad bit dramatic?

Let's not rush to judgment. People hate the (M) even though it hasn't started yet.

What's more ridiculous is that the people that are complaining about it won't even be affected by it since they don't even ride the (V) or the (M2) let alone the new (M)

What's more ridiculous is that the people that are complaining about it won't even be affected by it since they don't even ride the (V) or the (M2) let alone the new (M)

Here's one thing though, at 2nd Avenue, people won't have the (V) anymore. The (M) is like the (V) minus 2nd Avenue. That's not a big loss is it? I think that's one big complaint right there for some (V) riders.

Here's one thing though, at 2nd Avenue, people won't have the (V) anymore. The (M) is like the (V) minus 2nd Avenue. That's not a big loss is it? I think that's one big complaint right there for some (V) riders.

Well the (F) train, which has been stopping at 2nd Ave for God know how many years, will stop there and everybody who needs to go there or get on at the stop will get on the (F), just like what they were doing before 2001. It wasn't like the (V) was jam packed with riders when it got to 2nd Ave, so they will live.

People will still have to cram into an (F) train. The trains in the morning are packed heading to Manhattan from Brooklyn, and the (V) DOES provide relief. Anyone who states otherwise are off their meds.

Jesus, just one sign change. Let's not bounce off the walls because of that. Sure, 2nd Avenue will have the same amount if not more riders and they will be on the (F), well, I don't suppose it would be that crowded considering there will be fewer people transferring at Delancey from the (J)(M2)(Z) to the (F). But anyway, it's foolish for all of us to start making judgments before the thing actually comes to play. Oh yes, South Brooklyn gets no (M2) service, but one is better than none. The (R), which is on Trinity Place, is not too far from Nassau. Two blocks won't hurt, IMO.

Most of us here are probably going to be spectators rather than actual riders. Why the fuss? It beats me to wonder how some of the least affected by this set-up are actually more vocal than those who are going to affected.

But regardless, the show starts on the 27th. I said many times before, one minute, one hour, one day, one week or even one month of "observation" won't lead to an accurate conclusion. Let's just say this, the people who are more likely going to give an unbiased opinion will be the commuters. Let them judge, not us. We're just railfans, why are we here to make such a big commotion over this?

I'm just shedding the light of truth here. Just my twopence.

I believe they've gotten to most if not all the stops in Manhattan now. Now what about the strip maps on the 142/143?

This is AHHMERICKAH, not Britain :P

Hey just to let you know, the word "penny" did come from the English. (Note German pfennig)

I think they should be doing the R142/R143 signs soon. When they tacked the SBS thing onto the (4) it happened in around two weeks to a month, IIRC.

Hey just to let you know, the word "penny" did come from the English. (Note German pfennig)

I didn't think so

I think they should be doing the R142/R143 signs soon. When they tacked the SBS thing onto the (4) it happened in around two weeks to a month, IIRC.

I see. Time for them to print another sticker layer :P

Archived