Question about Nostalgia Train in December?

R44 CNG

I've never rode either the Lo-Vs or the TOMC on a museum run. But based on the nostalgic feeling the Lo-Vs have over the TOMC I'd rather see those in action. If the Yankees pull off another World Series win let's hope they run them! :P

Do you have to be such a jackass about everything? I was agreeing with you for christ's sake!

No, you were turning the thread into another of your "jokes". You can call me a jackass all you want, but fact is you tried to turn it into a joke, and I just said it wasn't funny. It wasn't. I'm not going to humor you and pretend it was, because I don't owe you anything. So you can get childish and call me names, but I didn't call you any. Fact is it's also about the third time you've done it responding to one of my posts today alone, and you didn't get any "LOLs" so you heard crickets. I just pointed that out. Don't be so damn sensitive, I just said what you wrote wasn't funny, it's not like I'm calling you a bad person because of it...

No, you were turning the thread into another of your "jokes". You can call me a jackass all you want, but fact is you tried to turn it into a joke, and I just said it wasn't funny. It wasn't. I'm not going to humor you and pretend it was. Fact is it's also about the third time you've done it responding to one of my posts today alone, you didn't get any "LOLs" so you heard crickets. I just pointed that out.

I was not turning it into a joke. Stop thinking that. And that post that I responded to was the ONLY post of yours I responded to. Stop pulling variables out your ass.

Yanks need to keep the winning up and there will need to be a corporate sponsor for trips like that to run. Hopefully both will happen.

Totally agreed. This year looks much tougher [especially if the bats are still ice cold] The rotation can keep them above water for so long. Also there's the rays and Red Sucks that won't be going away anytime soon.

Finally if the Tigers gets the AL Central, that's going to be a tough series. I hope the Twins wins the Central.

Yanks need to keep the winning up and there will need to be a corporate sponsor for trips like that to run. Hopefully both will happen.

A Low-V trip is the only good thing about a Yanks win. It's why the Mets have the TOMC, a train that never runs for a team that never wins.

I was not turning it into a joke. Stop thinking that. And that post that I responded to was the ONLY post of yours I responded to. Stop pulling variables out your ass.

Go ahead, keep talking shit to me. It means nothing to me. "Only" post of mine you've responded to with an attempt at a joke? Then what was this:

Hey just a clarification. Using what you wrote, a railien with an imagination may start an internet rumor that if you add a single computer in the cab, the signs for the whole train can be controlled with the click of a mouse.

All you gotta do is put a computer in there and then all the signs will work. :P

Like I said I just state facts...

A Low-V trip is the only good thing about a Yanks win. It's why the Mets have the TOMC, a train that never runs for a team that never wins.

Heh...this is true. And the Standards and D types would be for if the Knicks or Rangers ever won anything right? (not likely)

Totally agreed. This year looks much tougher [especially if the bats are still ice cold] The rotation can keep them above water for so long. Also there's the rays and Red Sucks that won't be going away anytime soon.

Finally if the Tigers gets the AL Central, that's going to be a tough series. I hope the Twins wins the Central.

I hope the Tigers win the Central because I'm pulling for the city and I'm sick of the Twinkies anyway.

The Red Sox are not that good, they've played way over their heads all year (again). I think they'll come crashing back down. The Rays have hit a rough patch but they are a very talented team and we'll be battling them all year.

Hey man, that's not nice. We had an 8 game winning streak recently. I think we're doing good.

Hey man, that's not nice. We had an 8 game winning streak recently. I think we're doing good.

Well while true that the Yankees didn't sweep Cleveland or Baltimore, they aren't exactly the Rays or Tigers. So they were teams the Mets should've beaten anyway.

I hope the Tigers win the Central because I'm pulling for the city and I'm sick of the Twinkies anyway.

The Red Sox are not that good, they've played way over their heads all year (again). I think they'll come crashing back down. The Rays have hit a rough patch but they are a very talented team and we'll be battling them all year.

Well I know as far as the Twins - that series will go in the Yankees' favor. Tigers killed them in that 4-game set this season. They barely got that 1 win.

True, interleague has benefited the Sox the most. I know the Rays will be there all season long barring any major injuries or slumps.

Go ahead, keep talking shit to me. It means nothing to me. "Only" post of mine you've responded to with an attempt at a joke? Then what was this:

Like I said I just state facts...

You know what? Forget it. I don't have time to fight with you.

I thought you were a Red Sux fan.

It's Red Sox, but I do like the Mets. Being from Brooklyn and having a father who was BROOKLYN Dodgers fan, I can't like the Skanks, but I can like the Muts. It's a shame they don't win more, I know they would get trains rolling faster then they do for the Skanks.

You girls mind cutting the sh*t? It's a good thread with out the 2 of you going back and forth.

It is a good thread and I made my point anyway. BTW, stop by on Tuesday afternoon before 4, we'll head down to you know where after, and meet the others in time for dinner.

Now that the Red Sox have reversed the curse of the Bambino I would like to see them beat the Mets in the World Series and make up for the Billy Buckner ball-through-the-legs of 1986. The way my favorite NL team the Phillies is playing :P, the Mets have a chance if they can fight off the Braves.

Archived