Your HOME Station

TrainFanatic

An area in which you can post pics you've taken of your home station. Here's my home station-Church Av on the Brighton line:

Note: Due to the construction along the Brighton line, some sections of the express track along the line are not in use. The express track seen in this photo is not used. Leaving weed to grow from the track bed. As seen here.

SI850029.jpg

An area in which you can post pics you've taken of your home station. Here's my home station-Church Av on the Brighton line:

Note: Due to the construction along the Brighton line, some sections of the express track along the line are not in use. The express track seen in this photo is not used. Leaving weed to grow from the track bed. As seen here.

SI850029.jpg

i love this picture. good job taking this pic. i like the way it looks....i give u credit for it.

this, and Parkside Av is my stop!!!

Go R68/R68A (:)(Q) train!!...and remembering the (D)(M2)(Q6)<Q> running thru here as well, lol.

i love this picture. good job taking this pic. i like the way it looks....i give u credit for it.

this, and Parkside Av is my stop!!!

Go R68/R68A (:P(Q) train!!...and remembering the (D)(M2)(Q6)<Q> running thru here as well, lol.

Cool. Thanks! So many memories when the R40 Slants used to run through here.

Archived