An Early Start With A Late Finish....

Cait Sith

Is it me or is 3225 following you from depot to depot to Qblvd to SI you've caught this bus in every depot:tup:

X90 well I'm just like :) Slammin catch for NG lovers

Will RTS run on here .....?O boy

(1)306 were was that? But nice vivid shit very vivid catches ya got

That 8933 looks so damn clean :tup:

Is it me or is 3225 following you from depot to depot to Qblvd to SI you've caught this bus in every depot:tup:

X90 well I'm just like :) Slammin catch for NG lovers

Will RTS run on here .....?O boy

(1)306 were was that? But nice vivid shit very vivid catches ya got

That 8933 looks so damn clean :tup:

Yup, 3225 has been all over the place over the years, glad I got it everywhere it went!

1306 was shot at 125th Street across from the (A)(B)(C)(D) station

Awesome pics! lol, a certain someone won't be happy to see local buses on express bus routes and NGs for that matter.

Let the hilarity ensue!

Slammin pics! I could see people thinking a Bx15 is a M101 next week since the Bx15 will use more artics. Heck, confusion probably happens with an M100 artic.

Awesome pics! lol, a certain someone won't be happy to see local buses on express bus routes and NGs for that matter.

LOL!

Excellence! Pure excellence!

Can someone say "vomit"? :)

Nice!

Wow, what a waste of money, changing one sign but not the other on the same pole...

That x90 was just someone fooling with signs, right?

Nope, that x90 was IN SERVICE!

There's a lot to do Downtown in terms of changing signs, there's so many to be changed and removed.

why is the X90 using local buses like NGs. Isn't X90 an XPRESS bus and it uses it MCIs

What a way to end it with the x90. I'll be expecting RTSs to run on this line now since MJQ is losing MCIs to College Point & Spring Creek.

:tup:

Most of them are being transferred to College Point and Spring Creek, so the NGs are supplementing them in its place.

so next week, X90 wont be in service anymore and this week, it will just use RTS and NGs??

Archived