Have You Ever Ridden A (Z) Train?

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I take it from canal st or essex st to myrtle and take a (M) home to seneca ave.

I finnaly took the (Z) for the 1st time and thats the final line to complete like i rode all trains letters and numbers but the (Z) and did when i went to see my ex in bushwick on March 2nd 2010 all the way from pelham bay park where i live and i haven't got on a (Z) or go to bushwick since..

Just curiosity: With, like, six peak direction trains between 7:21 and 8:12am and six peak direction trains between 4:55 and 5:45pm, have you ever ridden a (Z) train?

I operate one three days a week.....:P

After the 27th that point is moot though....

Shouldn't this thread be a poll instead? And why the need for it? It's not like the (Z) is going to be retired anytime soon.

I agree. I believe a question that would be more appropriate would be, who has ridden the (M) to/from Bay Parkway, or the (V) or the (M), or the (G) to Forest Hills because all of the aforementioned are not going to exist after THIS Friday.

I agree. I believe a question that would be more appropriate would be, who has ridden the (M) to/from Bay Parkway, or the (V) or the (M), or the (G) to Forest Hills because all of the aforementioned are not going to exist after THIS Friday.

Ive done the (V), (W), and (M) in Brooklyn but only as far as 9th Avenue

Archived