Car Inspector Lay Off's

Hopeful

I see you have it all figured out phrasier. You do realize that all the clerks you stereotyped as rude and nasty will still have their jobs after this month is over right??. Because most of them were old timers that have been here for more than 10 years. So in turn I have paid the price for the S/A's that are considered rude and nasty and for the ones that went on strike in 2005. So the public's perception won't change on them at all. And S/A's serve more of a function than what you mentioned. Until you have worked in the booth you have no idea what goes on, on a daily basis. I have re-united lost children with their parents. I have helped numerous people with heart conditions that needed medical assistance. I have also been thanked thousands of times from people I've helped recover their money that was either stolen in a MVM or lost on a damged metrocard. I've even had people so grateful for my help they bought me lunch or given me Christmas presents. And these are just a few examples of what purpose S/A's serve. So please don't try and sum up my former job as a statue that sits there for 8 hours watching the vending machine to make sure no one vandalizes it. It's always easy to sum up some one's job when your not doing it. I could say the the C/R's job is just open and close doors or that a T/O's job is just to push a lever forward and pull it backwards but I would be wrong as the jobs involve way more than that.

So instead of a phone booth, you use a metrocard booth to turn into Superman? So you were this perfect mother Teresa Station agent? Never gave anyone any attitude? Never treated someone of a different race from you different than one of your own? Yes you've never done anything wrong whatsoever. I guess if you say you are perfect enough times you will find someone to believe it. I have been around station agents not hundreds, but thousands of times over the past 30 years, and young or old they have all been nasty, and some very racist, (with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 literally) and I'm not talking about to me, because I stopped dealing with them years ago. This is what I see, not what the New York Post tells me. This is what I see. When someone tells them something is wrong on the platform with a passenger, most of the time (from what I have seen, again, not what the Post tells me since I never read the Post) they say "what do you want me to do about it?" That is a direct quote. They are on the phone most of the time, (again from what I see) and then get pissed off when someone wants to buy a metrocard from them. What a crazy idea. Having to do the job you're paid for. They treat the public like trash 90% of the times I have viewed them, so it has all come back to bite them now. You reap what you sow. As for sleeping, I have seen them sleeping many many times, but it's not my style to take a picture and sell it to the news. I knock on the glass hard to wake them up so they don't get in trouble if a Supervisor or and opportunist came along. You see, just because someone may be an a-hole to me, I do not allow it to change me and be vindictive, so the excuse that S/As might give that they are like that because of what they have to deal with is more BS. They were like that from the start. You can be the biggest a-hole around me and to me, but if you need my help and I am the only one that can help you, I still will, with no thinking of a reward or anything like that. I only would do it because it's the right thing to do.

Forget the public, they treat conductors and Train Operators like crap. Why do you think T/Os and C/Rs aren't going on strike because of you guys? They know the truth, and feel you aren't worth the fines they will get trying to help someone that won't help them. Go into any crew room and every little while you will hear about how nasty they saw a S/A being to them or someone else. I know this as well from seeing it myself. This is not anecdotal. That's one reason why this is NOT a union. It's some parts good people and some other parts screw your life, I'm getting what I need. They're laying you off? Great. I'm getting overtime. And if you were this superman of a Station Agent why are you doing all this overtime before you get canned? So you are profitting from your "brothers" and "sisters" that got laid off. Look up the word hypocrisy and then look in the mirror.

You can come on here a million times telling a bunch of 16-year-olds how you are the eyes ears nose and throats of the subways, but the people who actually know what you do and the treatment you give know the truth. I guess sympathy from a fool is better than no sympathy at all.

Think about it, eliminating station agents only saves the TA money because they have metrocard vending machines. There really is no need for S/A except for tourist spots for them to buy metrocards. They are not the eyes, nor the ears of the system because most of the time they don't want you to bother them. The only safety purpose they serve is to be there so no one vandalizes the vending machines so that the vandals can sell rides. Most people who know how to use the machines avoid T/Os at all costs. Their nastiness has come back to bite them since there was very little support to keep them working. .

in reality, the machines are not saving them money..it is actually costing them(with the heavy vandalism, breakdowns, etc).......you now have to pay 3 people as opposed to one(maintainer,collection agent,station agent).......

although most cities dont use clerks, you still need them in system.......as much as people believe you dont need them, then how come most booths are doing modest to heavy volumes of money? you would be surprised at how "simple minded people" can not figure out how to refill a card on the machine, etc........i'll never forget i was at nostrand ave on the a line, and i told this guy this booth is for info only, you have to buy from the machines..he told me he could not read, can i help him, also the one that gets me is the people try to put the money in before selecting what they want........there are host of people like him(the machines are not very user friendly, in fact, i believe it is set to have you spend more money than you would like)

as for the nasty ones(this is not a excuse for them), it can be taxing to be in a booth for 8 hours at the mercy of the public who is pretty much nasty(ican name you HELL-HOLE places where you are at their mercy(utica ave on the 4, main st on the 7, 68st on the 6,125 on the 6,burnside ave on the 4)......

now there are those who are a**holes(and i have worked with quite a few) that have hurt the job and the public perception of them as do nothings, etc......but ta didnt help themselves by eliminating clerks and putting machines in(especially since they have a heavy fail rate),and actually encourage the public to use machines(in tourist guides,etc)...also the union didnt help the clerks cause by signing off on the "station customer assistant program", which began the phasing of clerks out the booth, and eventually some out of a job...........its funny that a lot of tourists go to the machine first before they go to the booth!!!

but the public setiment about clerks was made clear when the hearings were last month, and the turnouts were absolutly PATHETIC!!!!!!!

but in reality, you need personnel to sell fare media to your customers; you cant rely on machines alone to do that for you..........

So instead of a phone booth, you use a metrocard booth to turn into Superman? So you were this perfect mother Teresa Station agent? Never gave anyone any attitude? Never treated someone of a different race from you different than one of your own? Yes you've never done anything wrong whatsoever. I guess if you say you are perfect enough times you will find someone to believe it. I have been around station agents not hundreds, but thousands of times over the past 30 years, and young or old they have all been nasty, and some very racist, (with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 literally) and I'm not talking about to me, because I stopped dealing with them years ago. This is what I see, not what the New York Post tells me. This is what I see. When someone tells them something is wrong on the platform with a passenger, most of the time (from what I have seen, again, not what the Post tells me since I never read the Post) they say "what do you want me to do about it?" That is a direct quote. They are on the phone most of the time, (again from what I see) and then get pissed off when someone wants to buy a metrocard from them. What a crazy idea. Having to do the job you're paid for. They treat the public like trash 90% of the times I have viewed them, so it has all come back to bite them now. You reap what you sow. As for sleeping, I have seen them sleeping many many times, but it's not my style to take a picture and sell it to the news. I knock on the glass hard to wake them up so they don't get in trouble if a Supervisor or and opportunist came along. You see, just because someone may be an a-hole to me, I do not allow it to change me and be vindictive, so the excuse that S/As might give that they are like that because of what they have to deal with is more BS. They were like that from the start. You can be the biggest a-hole around me and to me, but if you need my help and I am the only one that can help you, I still will, with no thinking of a reward or anything like that. I only would do it because it's the right thing to do.

Forget the public, they treat conductors and Train Operators like crap. Why do you think T/Os and C/Rs aren't going on strike because of you guys? They know the truth, and feel you aren't worth the fines they will get trying to help someone that won't help them. Go into any crew room and every little while you will hear about how nasty they saw a S/A being to them or someone else. I know this as well from seeing it myself. This is not anecdotal. That's one reason why this is NOT a union. It's some parts good people and some other parts screw your life, I'm getting what I need. They're laying you off? Great. I'm getting overtime. And if you were this superman of a Station Agent why are you doing all this overtime before you get canned? So you are profitting from your "brothers" and "sisters" that got laid off. Look up the word hypocrisy and then look in the mirror.

You can come on here a million times telling a bunch of 16-year-olds how you are the eyes ears nose and throats of the subways, but the people who actually know what you do and the treatment you give know the truth. I guess sympathy from a fool is better than no sympathy at all.

Well I hear you phrasier and everyone's entitled to their opinion. And to answer your question I have never treated anyone of another race differently. Only a person that is racist themselves brings up someone being racist, thats a fact. And anyone I have treated harshly was because they were being irate themselves. As an S/A at least 70% of customers I dealt with in a day were rude or had some pre-judged disposition towards S/A's such as yourself for something they dealt with in the past. Before I became an S/A I never knew exactly how rude and ignorant NYer's could really be. Or just how much they looked for a hand out everyday. Every single day since I've had this job I've had at least 20 people or more a day ask me for a free ride. And when I tell they need to find a police officer they become belligerent and say If I was black you would let me on or why I won't look out for a brother and that I'm being a sellout. Or the amount of times I've been cursed out by the female with the stroller who swipes her card without getting me attention first to notify me that she wants to use the service gate. Even though the instructions for using the gate are printed right on it. And co-workers forget it, I would be working a busy station with a never ending line and have co-workers banging on the glass to show me their pass so they could go trough the gate, when they could have just swiped their pass like they are suppose to. Not saying I'am a saint but I did my job as well as I could and have never had a customer complaint in the time I've been down here, my service jacket is a clean as it gets.

in reality, the machines are not saving them money..it is actually costing them(with the heavy vandalism, breakdowns, etc).......you now have to pay 3 people as opposed to one(maintainer,collection agent,station agent).......

although most cities dont use clerks, you still need them in system.......as much as people believe you dont need them, then how come most booths are doing modest to heavy volumes of money? you would be surprised at how "simple minded people" can not figure out how to refill a card on the machine, etc........i'll never forget i was at nostrand ave on the a line, and i told this guy this booth is for info only, you have to buy from the machines..he told me he could not read, can i help him, also the one that gets me is the people try to put the money in before selecting what they want........there are host of people like him(the machines are not very user friendly, in fact, i believe it is set to have you spend more money than you would like)

as for the nasty ones(this is not a excuse for them), it can be taxing to be in a booth for 8 hours at the mercy of the public who is pretty much nasty(ican name you HELL-HOLE places where you are at their mercy(utica ave on the 4, main st on the 7, 68st on the 6,125 on the 6,burnside ave on the 4)......

now there are those who are a**holes(and i have worked with quite a few) that have hurt the job and the public perception of them as do nothings, etc......but ta didnt help themselves by eliminating clerks and putting machines in(especially since they have a heavy fail rate),and actually encourage the public to use machines(in tourist guides,etc)...also the union didnt help the clerks cause by signing off on the "station customer assistant program", which began the phasing of clerks out the booth, and eventually some out of a job...........its funny that a lot of tourists go to the machine first before they go to the booth!!!

but the public setiment about clerks was made clear when the hearings were last month, and the turnouts were absolutly PATHETIC!!!!!!!

but in reality, you need personnel to sell fare media to your customers; you cant rely on machines alone to do that for you..........

For the nasty ones, no one put a gun to their heads to take a customer service job if they are anti social. They were probably told hey it's an easy job and you won't get fired once your off probation no matter how nasty you are.

What the TA is going to do after all the old S/As retire or resign or whatever other reason they have for leaving, they will out source information helpers for much less money. Trouble for people not knowing how to use the machines? In the TA's thinking, there is the solution. You have a minimum wage employee dealing with it and not having to pay them any benefits, or a pension.

As for the broken machines, once the S/As are gone it will no longer be 3 people since S/As will be gone because they will have a roving cheap information employee. The savings will be ridiculous compared to paying one unionized S/A who gets benefits and a pension and a high salary. Even if the said booths are making modest money, they can make much more with a cheaper alternative as the TA sees it. They will also probably eventually outsource the maintainer as well. The TA is becoming a corporation rather than an authority with Walder, so it will be profits first workers second. Correct that, workers 5th.

The TA is not only looking at what stuff is costing them today, but they are looking at the distant future as well. What ever all this stuff is costing them today will be gigantic profit once they out source the S/As

As for the safety part, they will eventually install working cameras, and have another outsourced person watching all the monitors at maybe $8 or $9 per hour, and they can call the police if they see any vandalism or other crimes. To the TA, all this is problem solved.

And the machines are very user friendly if you can read at an adult level and comprehend what you are reading. What they are not is station agent friendly and uneducated, and not person with sense friendly. I started using the machines back in 1994, and once they went system wide, I never bought a metrocard from a S/A again. With me buying the card from a machine, there was never a mistake in my total because of someone not paying attention to the amount I said.

Here's one argument you forgot to include. What happens when the card screws up and it says just used? The roving information helper can remedy that, and the use of the gate for wheel chairs and baby strollers. As you can see, from the MTA plans there really is no need for S/As whatsoever. The only position they will never be able to eliminate will be Train Operator. Even if it's automated, they will be required by law to have a Train Operator there to take over the controls manually if the train malfunctions.

For the nasty ones, no one put a gun to their heads to takes a customer service job if they are anti social. They were probably told hey it's an easy job and you won't get fired once your off probation no matter how nasty you are.

What the TA is going to do after all the old S/As retire or resign or whatever other reason they have for leaving, they will out source information helpers for much less money. Trouble for people not knowing how to use the machines? In the TA's thinking, there is the solution. You have a minimum wage employee dealing with it and not having to pay them any benefits, or a pension.

As for the broken machines, once the S/As are gone it will no longer be 3 people since S/As will be gone because they will have a roving cheap information employee. The savings will be ridiculous compared to paying one unionized S/A who gets benefits and a pension and a high salary. Even if the said booths are making modest money, they can make much more with a cheaper alternative as the TA sees it. They will also probably eventually outsource the maintainer as well. The TA is becoming a corporation rather than an authority with Walder, so it will be profits first workers second. Correct that, worker 5th.

The TA is not only looking at what stuff is costing them today, but they are looking at the distant future as well. What ever all this stuff is costing them today will be gigantic profit once they out source the S/As

As for the safety part, they will eventually install working cameras, and have another outsourced person watching all the monitors at maybe $8 or $9 per hour, and they can call the police if they see any vandalism or other crimes. To the TA, all this is problem solved.

And the machines are very user friendly if you can read at an adult level and comprehend what you are reading. What they are not is station agent friendly and uneducated, and not person with sense friendly. I started using the machines back in 1994, and once they went system wide, I never bought a metrocard from a S/A again. With me buying the card from a machine, there was never a mistake in my total because of someone not paying attention to the amount I said.

Here's one argument you forgot to include. What happens when the card screws up and it says just used? The roving information helper can remedy that, and the use of the gate for wheel chairs and baby strollers. As you can see, from the MTA plans there really is no need for S/As whatsoever. The only position they will never be able to eliminate will be Train Operator. Even if it's automated, they will be required by law to have a Train Operator there to take over the controls manually if the train malfunctions.

All good points of what may become true and what is true. But whatever the TA does with the S/A position is no longer of concern to me as my time here is coming to an end. The transit system was here before me and will be here after me. The TA will always do whatever they want no matter what. We can both sit here go back and forth with this until we're blue in the face but nothing will change the fact the TA will always come out on top no matter what in the long run.

Well I hear you phrasier and everyone's entitled to their opinion. And to answer your question I have never treated anyone of another race differently. Only a person that is racist themselves brings up someone being racist, thats a fact. And anyone I have treated harshly was because they were being irate themselves. As an S/A at least 70% of customers I dealt with in a day were rude or had some pre-judged disposition towards S/A's such as yourself for something they dealt with in the past. Before I became an S/A I never knew exactly how rude and ignorant NYer's could really be. Or just how much they looked for a hand out everyday. Every single day since I've had this job I've had at least 20 people or more a day ask me for a free ride. And when I tell they need to find a police officer they become belligerent and say If I was black you would let me on or why I won't look out for a brother and that I'm being a sellout. Or the amount of times I've been cursed out by the female with the stroller who swipes her card without getting me attention first to notify me that she wants to use the service gate. Even though the instructions for using the gate are printed right on it. And co-workers forget it, I would be working a busy station with a never ending line and have co-workers banging on the glass to show me their pass so they could go trough the gate, when they could have just swiped their pass like they are suppose to. Not saying I'am a saint but I did my job as well as I could and have never had a customer complaint in the time I've been down here, my service jacket is a clean as it gets.

Funny how you try to use my line about someone accusing someone else of racism is racist. That might work for you except, like I said, I do not deal with any S/As at all. I avoid them like I avoid anything I don't like. I have seen them mutter racist stuff to themselves after someone of another race they didn't like left. I was not saying they are racist because I am assuming they are or because I see a black S/A and automatically assume they are racist. I have seen them be racist, and have seen the same ones treat different raced customers differently, and the ones that were not the same race, they treated worse consistently. This also includes white S/As Will. I have seen those racist as well. They didn't do it to me because like I said a few times, I do not deal with them. How can they be racist towards me when I do not interact with them?

And to address your steretyping of customers and prejudged dispositions toward S/As, my dispostion was from experiences with them, and not what I thought they could be. I bring up the racism because of the treatment they have given others. And before you make another assumption, I get on white people when they make the same racist talk that non white racists make, and before you make any more assumptions, my girlfriend over the past year and a half is Grenadian mixed with black Indian and Native Grenadian, so when I call out racism (also after dealing with it against me my entire life) it's real racism, and not some hidden racist agenda in my own subconcious.

You know there is racist bigotry and stereotyping, but there is also bigotry and stereotyping when race isn't involved. You are just as guilty as you say they are by assuming they have an unwarranted dislike for station agents. If they have dealt with over 100 station Agents and they all have treated them badly, what are they to think after that about Station Agents? Is it safe to assume that water freezes when you see it freeze every time the temperature goes below 32 degrees Fahrenheit?

As for your clean record, that's meaningless. Al Capone was a gangster, but he was arrested for tax evasion. He could have said take away the tax evasion and I have a spotless record. Just because someone didn't complain about you doesn't mean you were this Super ego Superman S/A making things right, and I highly doubt you are going to come one here talking about how you treated someone badly. It would kill your sympathy argument for being laid off. If you talked about treating people badly, you know people would then say "ha see? S/As should be fired" I haven't been good to everyone I've come across in my life, and neither have you been. Let's not beatify you just yet Saint Will. There is a very fat nasty racist conductor in the B division named Randy. He is Italian if I am guessing right and one of the nastiest racists I have ever come across. He once called me Jungle fever because someone told him I was dating a black girl. Guess what? His record isn't all that bad either and he treats most customers like shit. I've watched him. Most of the time it was unwarranted for him to treat them that way, but if you look at his record you can say thesame thing about him as you say about yourself.

Finally you didn't address your use of overtime before you leave. You are exploiting the S/As that got laid off before you. You are profiting from their misfortune, so why should anyone feel bad for you? That's called IRONY! Also Hypocrisy.

All good points of what may become true and what is true. But whatever the TA does with the S/A position is no longer of concern to me as my time here is coming to an end. The transit system was here before me and will be here after me. The TA will always do whatever they want no matter what. We can both sit here go back and forth with this until we're blue in the face but nothing will change the fact the TA will always come out on top no matter what in the long run.

I'm not turning blue in the face at all. I'm merely responding to your sarcasm and proving that I am not talking out of my ass since you were trying to shut me up by making it appear I was speaking with use of hearsay and not my own experiences. I don't believe most hearsay because hearsay is tainted information, like playing the game telephone. I only give attention to people who say it was their experience, but I am still cautious, because you never know when someone is fully honest. There are 3 sides to every story. My side, your side and the truth.

I'm not turning blue in the face at all. I'm merely responding to your sarcasm and proving that I am not talking out of my ass since you were trying to shut me up by making it appear I was speaking with use of hearsay and not my own experiences. I don't believe most hearsay because hearsay is tainted information, like playing the game telephone. I only give attention to people who say it was their experience, but I am still cautious, because you never know when someone is fully honest. There are 3 sides to every story. My side, your side and the truth.

Double posted response, please ignore.

Ahh phrasier I tried to put aside all our problems and have a real discussion with you but I see there is way too much animosity in your blood. I merely stated facts and situations to refute your statements. So on that note have a good day.

Ahh phrasier I tried to put aside all our problems and have a real discussion with you but I see there is way too much animosity in your blood. I merely stated facts and situations to refute your statements. So on that note have a good day.

Again you are mistaken. I did not write with any animosity. The sarcasm comment was in regards to what you said earlier. "I see you have it all figured out phrasier. " Too much assumtion leads to more assumption, but nothing else.

I think Craine over there is working for WALDO himself for some sort of bonus incentive!!!....As a matter of factoid...i feel that he is WALDOS' secretary....since he is contantly writing manuscripts that are about 450 miles long....Crain...i understand that being a "colored" person has been overly traumatic for you these past 30 years of your miserable life...but i have been reading some of your "literature"...and find you completely appauling in every sence of that word...You consistantly degrade just about everyone in every post...you talk about things which you can only speculate on with no "concrete" evidence or support.....and I'm wondering why Harry continuously allows you to abuse the fine people of this site with your disrespect and condecending remarks...BLACK OR WHITE!

This is a wonderful place for exchanging valuable information that "US" future employees find very helpful and greatlly appreciate...By you consistently abusing your "PRIVILEGE"...you make it seem like everyone in here don't have a brain or feeling and you need to STOP...ty

Again you are mistaken. I did not write with any animosity. The sarcasm comment was in regards to what you said earlier. "I see you have it all figured out phrasier. " Too much assumtion leads to more assumption, but nothing else.

Okay, I see you can dish it out, but you can't take it. The tone of your entire post that I commented on was judgmental, negative and sarcastic. So what I responded to your post sarcastic . You always do it to everyone else you find unworthy to your higher standards. And you always bring up this racism crap. So you telling me you observed S/A's make racists comments more than few times in your life?? for someone who hated dealing with them you seemed to have spent lots of time observing them and their actions. And the fact that you have to tell me what race your GF let's me know your racist. That's like you saying I'm not racist I have a black friend. I never asked you to prove to me you weren't racist. I only said anyway who says someone else is racist if in fact racist themselves. I see you took it to the heart ,so that further proves it as well. People who are not racist have no time to worry about meager things like that. And you say I've treated people different from other races, when in reality I deal with more drama at work from my own people and not other races. I treat every single customer with the same level of respect all the time. And I deal with people from all over the world everyday It would take too much time out of my life to pick and choose people that I want to treat special and like crap. And how are you comparing to me to Al Capone? what on earth does that have to do with anything. Me saying I have a clean service jacket says a lot when I deal with people everyday. If I treated customers unfairly I would have dozens of complaints in the 4years 7 months I've been working here. There is no way as a S/A you can be a complete dick to people everyday and not have complaints in your file. And there is no way to be like that and not get written up by a bickie. I don't know you outside of this forum, but what I observed about you is you are a very arrogant person who likes to make people feel low by making yourself seem superior. And I believe all of those negative encounters you had with S/A's were 50-60% your fault as well judging by how you interact with others on this forum. You may be a great person with a great personality in the real world but on these forums your personality it rotten. Now I know what I wrote may sound harsh but, the truth is harsh and someone had to point it out.

Okay, I see you can dish it out, but you can't take it. The tone of your entire post that I commented on was judgmental, negative and sarcastic. So what I responded to your post sarcastic . You always do it to everyone else you find unworthy to your higher standards. And you always bring up this racism crap. So you telling me you observed S/A's make racists comments more than few times in your life?? for someone who hated dealing with them you seemed to have spent lots of time observing them and their actions. And the fact that you have to tell me what race your GF let's me know your racist. That's like you saying I'm not racist I have a black friend. I never asked you to prove to me you weren't racist. I only said anyway who says someone else is racist if in fact racist themselves. I see you took it to the heart ,so that further proves it as well. People who are not racist have no time to worry about meager things like that. And you say I've treated people different from other races, when in reality I deal with more drama at work from my own people and not other races. I treat every single customer with the same level of respect all the time. And I deal with people from all over the world everyday It would take too much time out of my life to pick and choose people that I want to treat special and like crap. And how are you comparing to me to Al Capone? what on earth does that have to do with anything. Me saying I have a clean service jacket says a lot when I deal with people everyday. If I treated customers unfairly I would have dozens of complaints in the 4years 7 months I've been working here. There is no way as a S/A you can be a complete dick to people everyday and not have complaints in your file. And there is no way to be like that and not get written up by a bickie. I don't know you outside of this forum, but what I observed about you is you are a very arrogant person who likes to make people feel low by making yourself seem superior. And I believe all of those negative encounters you had with S/A's were 50-60% your fault as well judging by how you interact with others on this forum. You may be a great person with a great personality in the real world but on these forums your personality it rotten. Now I know what I wrote may sound harsh but, the truth is harsh and someone had to point it out.

Dude, you are seriously reading way too much into what I said. I left the house for the past 6 hours and didn't have any of this in my head. I was not angry, had no animosity, nor any ill will. I was discussing something. Discussions can be held with disagreements and the two parties involved neither angry nor insulting or hateful of each other. Seriously. I wasn't angry with a single thing I said.

And what is it exactly I can't take? I didn't feel insulted by anything you said. I just felt that one line you had in there was sarcastic and I was merely addressing it, without animosity or anger. I hope this clears it up. The reason you may or anyone else may have felt that what I said was angry might be because they are a bit angry themselves. If I just typed the word anger, it could lead to three different thoughts by three different moods of people. One could be already angry and see anger and get angrier. One could see anger and already be in a good mood and say, maybe this person is angry. A third could be feeling nothing at all and not understand why anger was written. If you heard me speaking everything I said, you would know 100% I was not angry.

Lastly I was not comparing you to Al Capone. I didn't say you were a Chicago ganster. I was merely using him as an analogy that although something can be one way on paper, in reality it could be something else. Like I said there are 3 sides to every story. I don't know how else I can explain this as I cannot be any more clear, so I will leave it at that, and if you feel I am angry, then so be it. It's your life to think whatever you want of me. If you also want to think I am racist go right ahead. Your opinion doesn't matter, but read your posts, you did accuse me of being racist, it's people that are racist that say what you said, to put the other person on their heels to defend themselves. I know I'm not, so you can make all the accusations you like. Again, it's your life and your right to be wrong. If everyone used your proving method of guilt, about 90% of innocent people on trial would be found guilty. You can say what you said was harsh if you want, but it really does not affect me. They are words on a screen, and if my words on the screen bothered you, then you need to look at yourself in the mirror hard and ask yourself some serious questions about yourself.

I think Craine over there is working for WALDO himself for some sort of bonus incentive!!!....As a matter of factoid...i feel that he is WALDOS' secretary....since he is contantly writing manuscripts that are about 450 miles long....Crain...i understand that being a "colored" person has been overly traumatic for you these past 30 years of your miserable life...but i have been reading some of your "literature"...and find you completely appauling in every sence of that word...You consistantly degrade just about everyone in every post...you talk about things which you can only speculate on with no "concrete" evidence or support.....and I'm wondering why Harry continuously allows you to abuse the fine people of this site with your disrespect and condecending remarks...BLACK OR WHITE!

This is a wonderful place for exchanging valuable information that "US" future employees find very helpful and greatlly appreciate...By you consistently abusing your "PRIVILEGE"...you make it seem like everyone in here don't have a brain or feeling and you need to STOP...ty

I'm white genius. You find me appauling. Oh what will I do. I'll have to go and cry for two hours because gambit finds me appauling. When you bring up fine people n this site, don't include yourself. Funny how you accuse me of overwriting, then you reply with a sermon of your own. ;):P

I'm white genius. You find me appauling. Oh what will I do. I'll have to go and cry for two hours because gambit finds me appauling. When you bring up fine people n this site, don't include yourself. Funny how you accuse me of overwriting, then you reply with a sermon of your own. ;):P

PROOVE you are white!!!!....your comments (which are completely racist)...seems to make you black...I dont know why you didn't come prepared with a hefty box of tissues....need some? LMFAO:cry:

PROOVE you are white!!!!....your comments (which are completely racist)...seems to make you black...I dont know why you didn't come prepared with a hefty box of tissues....need some? LMFAO:cry:

Proove? Try "Prove". Prove you can spell in the English language. I'm not wasting my time on you. Bye little boy.

Will it must feel good having this gambit on your side doesn't it? Now that is sarcasm in case you were wondering. So apparently white people cannot experience racism. That says a lot about whatever school it was you were miseducated gambit. I think you proved all my points of why I say the things with your racist responses. Enjoy talking to yourself. If you and I try to have a conversation with you, the only one that will be using English words will be me, so talk your misspellings with yourself.

Will it must feel good having this gambit on your side doesn't it? Now that is sarcasm in case you were wondering. So apparently white people cannot experience racism. That says a lot about whatever school it was you were miseducated gambit. I think you proved all my points of why I say the things with your racist responses. Enjoy talking to yourself. If you and I try to have a conversation with you, the only one that will be using English words will be me, so talk your misspellings with yourself.

Phrasier I could less whether anyone is on my side or not. But It's good someone else can see you for who you are. Your favorite response to try and degrade someone is to say they can't speak English or read on an adult level. I made my comment on your Al Capone analogy because it makes no sense. WHY? Would you use a crime lord to compare my clean record on paper. His record was clean because he had other people doing his bidding . I have to show up to work every day to perform my duties. I see from your last post you tried to sound like Mr.nice guy , everyone on this forum knows differently. But this is growing tiresome Phrasier. I will see you on the next topic we disagree on.

Phrasier I could less whether anyone is on my side or not. But It's good someone else can see you for who you are. Your favorite response to try and degrade someone is to say they can't speak English or read on an adult level. I made my comment on your Al Capone analogy because it makes no sense. WHY? Would you use a crime lord to compare my clean record on paper. His record was clean because he had other people doing his bidding . I have to show up to work every day to perform my duties. I see from your last post you tried to sound like Mr.nice guy , everyone on this forum knows differently. But this is growing tiresome Phrasier. I will see you on the next topic we disagree on.

Dude, you know what? whatever. I don't care. You are nothing in my life and your opinion and your underage uneducated friend gambit's opinion mean nothing to me. I tried to clear up everything you misinterpreted, and you misinterpreted a lot apparently, (especially since you think the Capone analogy was literal) but you want to be in the dark, so go ahead and be in the dark. Apparently if someone disagrees with you, they are racist, condescending, arrogant, or wrong, or whatever else you want to accuse me of. Enjoy your bubble. I guess it's nice being in it having everyone tell you it's not your fault, you're a victim, boo hoo. Try growing up for once. Two adults can disgree and it doesn't become an accusing festival like you turned it into. Whatever you want to accuse me of, go ahead. If baby is happy that way, then let baby be happy. I knew it was a waste of time talking to you. I tried to talk to you as an adult to another adult, but apparently I was the only adult present. Backlash whatever you want. Say I'm condescending and arrogant. I really am not wasting my time on you anymore. I've wasted enough. Good night, and if you ever reply to anything I say, it will be ignored. It's like the special Olympics of conversations talking to you. It's funny how you are expected to be believed that you have this clean "record" being the perfect S/A helping fight crime in your spare time while feeding the homeless, and the nerve of anyone to utter Al Capone and you in the same sentence. One thing you have in common with him is that you both lie. I do recall you stating you got a 96 or a 98 on the Conductor promotional test and boasting how easy you found it. You said you aced it, but in reality you got an 89, which primo proved, and you gave a weak response like saying he loves math. That clearly makes You not very honest, so don't get offended when someone challenges you after you were called out for lying previously. Anyway, I'm wasting my time again. Good bye, and you will now be ignored.

Dude, you know what? whatever. I don't care. You are nothing in my life and your opinion and your underage uneducated friend gambit's opinion mean nothing to me. I tried to clear up everything you misinterpreted, and you misinterpreted a lot apparently, (especially since you think the Capone analogy was literal) but you want to be in the dark, so go ahead and be in the dark. Apparently if someone disagrees with you, they are racist, condescending, arrogant, or wrong, or whatever else you want to accuse me of. Enjoy your bubble. I guess it's nice being in it having everyone tell you it's not your fault, you're a victim, boo hoo. Try growing up for once. Two adults can disgree and it doesn't become an accusing festival like you turned it into. Whatever you want to accuse me of, go ahead. If baby is happy that way, then let baby be happy. I knew it was a waste of time talking to you. I tried to talk to you as an adult to another adult, but apparently I was the only adult present. Backlash whatever you want. Say I'm condescending and arrogant. I really am not wasting my time on you anymore. I've wasted enough. Good night, and if you ever reply to anything I say, it will be ignored. It's like the special Olympics of conversations talking to you. It's funny how you are expected to be believed that you have this clean "record" being the perfect S/A helping fight crime in your spare time while feeding the homeless, and the nerve of anyone to utter Al Capone and you in the same sentence. One thing you have in common with him is that you both lie. I do recall you stating you got a 96 or a 98 on the Conductor promotional test and boasting how easy you found it. You said you aced it, but in reality you got an 89, which primo proved, and you gave a weak response like saying he loves math. That clearly makes You not very honest, so don't get offended when someone challenges you after you were called out for lying previously. Anyway, I'm wasting my time again. Good bye, and you will now be ignored.

Well thank you very much. I guess I just made up in my head your whole entire personality. Multiple people have called you out on it, but I guess I'm delusional. And even in your defensive statement you just posted you tried to degrade me using the line 'Adult Conversation" and "Special Olympics". If you didn't mean your analogy to be literal then why did you ever bring it up?? You couldn't possibly use anything else. And as far as my record goes, read it for yourself. Taken straight from the TENS website portal.

Capture.jpg

And whatever about the C/R exam I was mistaken on my score I got a 92% on the multiple choice but it wouldn't have mattered if I got a 100% because the score only accounted for 85% of your grade anyway. And the rest was determined by your seniority, 1/2 a point for every 3 months of service. At the time I had 2 and a half years or a lil bit more on the job hence the 89.75 grade. So I got maybe 4 or 5 wrong out of 75, I guess that makes me stupid especially since I didn't get the day off before the test or the afternoon off after it. So I took the exam with 4 hours of sleep total and had to work for an additional 8 hours afterwards.

Archived