About the BOSS exam and more

LadyBus

i know i answer 75 questions so i just have 2 see if i pass or fail hopefully i pass cause they was asking questions like for the past year how many time u called in sick? are you serious lol. like dob said just tell them what u want 2 hear lol but hopefully i pass & get a letter saying i pass

Thanks I just was a litte confuse because I took this like 3 times already and all the time I passed it. I had to answer 1-75 maybe I got a diff booklet this time around. I just had this guy next to me confusing the hell out of me ever time I was doing something he would say yo your doing that wrong. I was like this isn't a test so you don't have to cheat. He was like this isn't a test and everyone else next to me turn around and said oh. Then they started to asked me questions I was going crazy so I didn't think about what I did in the booklet til later on when I left. but I remember what it said in the booklet. it said start at 27 #1 of worksheet but then I was listening to this guy saying where to start. He was saying that he started at 27 of the work sheet I told him your wrong. so he went up to the guy and you had to see this guys face he was like what the hell is this. He told everyone you start at #1 on the worksheet . read the booklet. I just wanted to let you guys know how easy they make things and some people just can't get it. but what can I say.

• 7 months later...
] i took the boss exam on 3/7/08 there are 75 questions u have to answer all of them 1-27 or statements & u have to answer for an example on top it says a= agree,b=disagree c=average d= strongly agree, e= strongly disagree

then it would say for example: i love coming to work late. you have to say do u agree,disagree,average, strongly agree, or strongly disagree

some people skip 1-26 & started @ number 27 some one did that next to me he took the paper up the lady just shook her head like crazy & put his paper down then another person went & ask the lady where to start from she was like sir im done your on your own read the directions

hi thanks for sharing your experience with the boss. I just past the first of two test in wisconsin for bus driver. now i am scheduled to take the boss survey and the PSI (PERSONNEL SELECTION INVENTORY). did you also take that exam? Must I need to read maps, answer math questions or answer any bus related questions?

how are you doing. Did you begin training yet and if so share that with me. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

ALL INPUT WELCOME FROM OTHERS

Archived