Whadda Day!

Great shots! Was that a track fire or something at Sheepshead Bay? And welcome back to good ol' BK :cool:

Thanks! Yes , that was a track fire. It seemed that garbage or something in between the running rail and the guard rail caught fire.. I told the cop, he phoned FDNY. 10 Minutes later, they showed up. I don't think (:)(Q) service was affected because Manhattan-Bound Trains kept showing up, so..

Thanks! Yes , that was a track fire. It seemed that garbage or something in between the running rail and the guard rail caught fire.. I told the cop, he phoned FDNY. 10 Minutes later, they showed up. I don't think (:)(Q) service was affected because Manhattan-Bound Trains kept showing up, so..

I was also wondering if it was a track fire as I was their today. As the doors opened smoke came into the train, (not much but still visible) the smell was very strong and remained in the car from Sheepshed Bay to Av M. Great shots BTW! I was also their durring the Av X madness. It was so damn packed going up the stairs to the Coney Island bound (F) shuttle.

Archived