Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

How often do you railfan?

TrainFanatic

Solo, twice a week. With people, once a week. When I run errands that's my railfan time. I rarely have time dedicated to railfanning alone. The last time I did any "hardcore" railfanning was during my spring break when I didn't have school.

Haven't done a trip in a few months. I'll probably do a trip likely Friday since tomorrow is gonna rain just to get my last (M2) in Brooklyn pics. I don't really need any more (W) or (V) shots.

Not only that, tomorrow will be 95. And since you said it might rain, I'm guessing it will be unbearably humid. I'll be heading out to Lefferts to visit one of my bros. Bro time is important for young men. I might catch a R44 or a R32, pending my luck.

I railfan whenever I am able to. Most of the time Money determines that. If I have no money, I fan 4 MNRR Stations which are my home stations (White Plains, North White Plains, Hartsdale, Valhalla, and anywhere in between such as Grade crossings.) If I have pocket change, I ride the bus to the NEC. And if I have $20 then I go to fan the Subways. Sometimes I do wish I lived in the city area again, but then again, I LOVE my MNRR!!:tup::cool:

I barely go railfanning; only when i got $$$, time, good mood, and somebody to go with lol railfanning by yourself imho can sometimes be the most boring thing in the world, especially with the 160's B)

Last time I went railfanning was actually this past Tuesday, before that in March iirc...

I do bring my camera with me sometimes to get a couple of shots from my commute to other things, that's really where the majority of my photos come from lol

as of 2010, it used to be every, or every 2 weeks...

I decided to tone it down a bit (laziness played a part in it also, not goin sit here & lie)...

don't remember the last fantrip I went on... it was probably sometime in late april....

if you're talking about transitfanning in general, then almost never now. All my time went to my jobs & my girlfriend. I'll take a pic or 2 here & there but that's about it. Once in a while, I'll go on someone else's trip

Archived