R110A on the move

R33WF

I seen it while they was hooking it up to the diesels. From where I was standing (on Bedford Pk Bl looking north) it was in this order...

(N)blue diesel (couldn't see #)-yellowbird (couldn't see #)-yellow diesel (couldn't see #)-8005-8004-8003-8002-8001-yellowbird #RD423-yellow diesel #901(S)

BTW 5334 (that R44 there) is signed up as a (B) this time...got pics on my camera

I seen it while they was hooking it up to the diesels. From where I was standing (on Bedford Pk Bl looking north) it was in this order...

(N)blue diesel (couldn't see #)-yellowbird (couldn't see #)-yellow diesel (couldn't see #)-8005-8004-8003-8002-8001-yellowbird #RD423-yellow diesel #901(S)

BTW 5334 (that R44 there) is signed up as a (B) this time...got pics on my camera

O (B)oy you (B)etta share or else I'm taking your FB logo and putting it on one of our CNG's;)

Damn, sitting in an A Div yard to take up space? What a waste. I guess this move is cuz of the R44s being layed up and needing the yard space?

Word on the street is that they are finnaly going for good.

Knowing the (MTA), with its excellent decision-making skills, the R-110As will probably be sitting around and rotting in a random Bronx subway yard for the next five years.

Their stainless steel, they wont rot or they won't rot anymore then they already have.

Knowing the (MTA), with its excellent decision-making skills, the R-110As will probably be sitting around and rotting in a random Bronx subway yard for the next five years.

How can metal rot?

O (B)oy you (B)etta share or else I'm taking your FB logo and putting it on one of our CNG's;)

Lol I'm having some technical difficulties with my camera so I can't upload them...as for the logo, I already did that along with a O5, LFSA, & NG so do your worse B)

(Still looking for a MCI to takeover :P)

DAMN! And im so closed to there but missed it I bet, where r they now>!

From what I seen earlier, they moved 8001-8005. IDK if 8006-8010 is still at Concourse or not

Lol I'm having some technical difficulties with my camera so I can't upload them...as for the logo, I already did that along with a O5, LFSA, & NG so do your worse B)

(Still looking for a MCI to takeover :P)

From what I seen earlier, they moved 8001-8005. IDK if 8006-8010 is still at Concourse or not

Dont they have to move the rest? If anyone sees them on the MOVE message me ASAP!!! I will be going to 239th today!

Archived