I need some help with Pizzerias

TransitGuy

Thanks ENY, so far I have found the following:

Lombardi's

Rays

John's pizza

Patsy's Pizzeria

And I think: Totonnos although I'm not too sure.

I just need a few more since I will be doing the project on Saturday possibly.

Must specify which Ray's:p There's a sh** load of them that I know of in NYC:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, this is a bit late but we finished the project and had a good time. So heres my critique (summarized):

Lombardi's- 5 stars (the original is the best)

Overall this place was amazing from the service to the environment. The pizza was excellent, a nice fresh taste compared to what I am use to.

John's Pizzeria- 4 or 5 stars (really good)

This pizzeria has a very nice and cozy environment.The pizza was crispy and quite flavorful.

Patsy's- 4 stars (great and a nice environment)

This actually wasn't a traditional pizzeria, its really a restaurant that use to be a pizzeria but evolved into a full restaurant. This seems like a nice place to go to without a doubt. The pizza was great.

Totonno's (Manhattan) 3 stars

Keep in mind Totonno's is a chain and we simply went to the one in Manhattan rather than going to the one in Coney Island (which I heard is one of the best). The pizza was decent was good but our service took a while.

Ray's Pizzeria- 2 Stars

Now I must clarify with this rating, we actually went to the wrong one which turned out to be a regular one. The reason for going to the wrong one was because one of my friends did not have enough money on his card for the train and we had to walk 30 blocks (it turned out we had the address for the wrong Ray's).

Overall the trip was great but expensive. It was filling too :D

Yeah I love Lombardi's! The pizza has an authentic Italian taste. And ya'll could have given your friend $2 for the train! LOL!!

Well funny story about that :o , well actually I completely forgot what happened lol. :(

Mariella's Pizza in Manhattan gets rating_5.gif in my book!

Cool, I might have to drop by there one day. Oh I forgot add, despite being filled from all of the other pizzerias, shortly after the Ray's incident, my friend (same one who didn't have enough on the card) pointed to a place called Chipotle (and wanted us to stop the project :D). If any of you like Mexican food, this is the place, they make the best burritos and right in front of you. It tastes and looks fresh. I highly recommend it, there are a bunch of locations in Manhattan and I believe one in Long Island by Hofstra university.

Archived