Micheal Jackson 1958-2009: 1 year later

Shortline Bus

My point is that he's a F'n weirdo in case you couldn't understand my english words ok ther bus driver.

Didnt mean to thanks that. But, yea look @ all of the other weird americans out there and no one says anythng about them.

BTW, I still dont see the point your trying to prove. Your just like all of the other mj haters believeing all of that bs news thats out there. Ill say 90% of that bs news thats out there isnt true. How would you like it if America bashed you all of your life, you wouldnt like it either now would you?

Didnt mean to thanks that. But, yea look @ all of the other weird americans out there and no one says anythng about them.

BTW, I still dont see the point your trying to prove. Your just like all of the other mj haters believeing all of that bs news thats out there. Ill say 90% of that bs news thats out there isnt true. How would you like it if America bashed you all of your life, you wouldnt like it either now would you?

Right now were discussing Micheal Jackson, not anyone else.

If I did half of the crazy shit that he did, then I would expect America to bash all of my life ok? ok.

If I did half of the crazy shit that he did, then I would expect America to bash all of my life ok? ok.

Haha @ You. You answered the question anyway. None of the things he did was crazy. Then again you believe what others say. The things was looked upon as crasy because of how the news media turned it into something it wasnt.

Yeah but without evidence? People love to pull things outta their ass and whatnot, this is America we're talking about. We're so f**king gullible that'll we'll believe ANYTHING hearsay. And just because it comes from the news doesn't mean it's "official" since a lot of news broadcast networks and papers are so damn biased that it's not even funny.

Haha @ You. You answered the question anyway. None of the things he did was crazy. Then again you believe what others say. The things was looked upon as crasy because of how the news media turned it into something it wasnt.

Right because bleeching his skin, having sleep overs with kids in his bed, spending trillions on garbage, marrying lisa marie presley, having kids that arent really his, doing drugs, having facial surgery, going into a hyperbaric oxygen chamber were all fabricated by the media and didnt he catch fire once?

Right because bleeching his skin, having sleep overs with kids in his bed, spending trillions on garbage, marrying lisa marie presley, having kids that arent really his, doing drugs, having facial surgery, going into a hyperbaric oxygen chamber were all fabricated by the media and didnt he catch fire once?

It has been proved by autopsy that MJ never bleached his skin. He really did have a serious skin condition.

It has been proved by autopsy that MJ never bleached his skin. He really did have a serious skin condition.

Actually that's kinda false...he did use something that coincided with the v-whatever it was called condition that he had.

O please. Bleeching his skin. Listen to how you sound right now. Marrying lisa presley, so what? What if I married Jennifer Lopez, would I be crazy? Have you ever heard of vitiligo? Guess not huh. He had to use special cream to even out the color, or else he would have had dark and light spots everywhere. Facial Surgery, so f'n what, people do it every day. The sad part is, back in 1979 he broke his nose while praticing dance moves, then the fire accident with the pepsi commerical. The surgery was manditory. The drugs, dont even get me started, he needed the painkillers because of the problems he had with his back when he hurt that doing dance moves. Smh...America will believe anything without any proof what so ever.

O please. Bleeching his skin. Listen to how you sound right now. Marrying lisa presley, so what? What if I married Jennifer Lopez, would I be crazy? Have you ever heard of vitiligo? Guess not huh. He had to use special cream to even out the color, or else he would have had dark and light spots everywhere. Facial Surgery, so f'n what, people do it every day. The sad part is, back in 1979 he broke his nose while praticing dance moves, then the fire accident with the pepsi commerical. The surgery was manditory. The drugs, dont even get me started, he needed the painkillers because of the problems he had with his back when he hurt that doing dance moves. Smh...America will believe anything without any proof what so ever.

Exactly. People will believe anything the news says and does, especially those TMZ-esque tabloids and shit where they line to misconstrue everything they hear. Why? RATINGS!

No offense, but why are people celebrating the one year anniversary of his death? Is it like a death birthday or something? He's still dead, you know...

Also, I hate how people will sporadically care about Michael Jackson. He wouldn't have been taking all those pills if all these "fans" had supported him while he was still alive.

No offense, but why are people celebrating the one year anniversary of his death? Is it like a death birthday or something? He's still dead, you know...

Also, I hate how people will sporadically care about Michael Jackson. He wouldn't have been taking all those pills if all these "fans" had supported him while he was still alive.

Couldn't have wrote it better myself.

The media and society does the same thing for the sudden and premature deaths of both John Lennon (Dec.) and Elvis (August).

MJ's rememberences ie Micheal Jackson 'marathon weekends' on radio stations should be held in late August at his birthday I do agree.

Was down in NYC Saturday and was listening to the MJ tributes including a MJ marathon on Kiss-FM. How is it a 'marathon' when every other song is either 1)"this is it" 2)"billie jean' 3)"I can't stop loving you'. He did have over 30 years of hits, please play more next time?:tdown:

Archived