New Style Bug Reports

Harry

If you experience any new bugs or weird happenings with this new style please post it here so I can keep track of them.

Bugs found so far:

• IE6 Header graphics issue Fixed
  • Home portal header log-in Issue (IE6, IE8, Firefox, Chrome) Fixed
  • Header user info block Fixed
  • User profile tabs issue Fixed
  • Possible post thank you button issue Testing
  • Possible signature editor issue Testing
  • Home portal navbar link issue Testing
  • Image Resizer information bar issue Testing
  • User profile Youtube video issue Not Fixed
  • Home portal notification drop down menu Not Fixed

It seems that we're back in the new style and the "User profile tabs issue" is not fixed yet.

There are no more tabs. Now you just scroll down to get all of the user profile information.

Yeah as well as our YouTube profile videos.

Still working on that.

The status update needs a character limit Harry. If you add too much, the margins of the pages get pushed.

The status mod is seperate and has nothing to do with the style. It can be a problem so I changed the limit to 35 for now.

I don't know if this was mentioned but when I try to click on the Mark Forums Read button it says invalid security token and won't clear. Is that something with the style or something on my end?

That happens to me too. For now, I guess we're supposed to mark each forum read individually.

Not sure where to post it, but this is a 'bug' - the 'thanks' button.

When I click it, it takes me to this 'you don't have permission to' page. It's happened on and off and for a few days now.

Problem still persists. Only 2/7 times I've been able to get a confirmed 'Thanks' to show, but other times I get the error page.

I'm having a similar problem. Apparently, I can't thank anybody for a post either.

Today, I think I thanked only 1 person, since I logged on at about 8:30 PM, and after that, I went to the thread about the bus driver being assaulted and it said: "checkmatechamp13, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons and stated the reasons". Maybe it has something to do with my computer. I forget how many times I thanked people yesterday, but I had the same problem (Maybe it was 3 thanked posts).

That, and in those few posts that I was able to thank the user, the page refreshed and I had to reload the page to see that I thanked the user.

I'm having a similar problem. Apparently, I can't thank anybody for a post either.

Today, I think I thanked only 1 person, since I logged on at about 8:30 PM, and after that, I went to the thread about the bus driver being assaulted and it said: "checkmatechamp13, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons and stated the reasons". Maybe it has something to do with my computer. I forget how many times I thanked people yesterday, but I had the same problem (Maybe it was 3 thanked posts).

That, and in those few posts that I was able to thank the user, the page refreshed and I had to reload the page to see that I thanked the user.

I just thanked you.

I've come to the conclusion that the Post Thank You modification is clashing with the new version of the forum software and not the new style. I'll try to get it to work correctly or else I will have to remove it.

Problems still existing on my side:

User profile is not tabbed

"About Me" fields are not editable

Mark Forums Read still returns a security token error

Inability to view forums when not logged in, see my thread in the bug report forum.

Archived