hello from SubwayGuy aka Straphanger9

SubwayGuy

Sure I've seen some of you on "the chat", I'm straphanger9 over there, SubwayGuy over here

What's good?

Pizza, ham and cheese, lasagna (if done right), spiced ham and cheese on Ritz crackers, SUVs, and a little lovin'.

Welcome.

And yes, DOB2RTO, all those things are good, but I'd have to change "pizza" to "NY pizza"...if you've ever had pizza in New England you probably already know what I'm talking about...

I've heard that pizza outside of New York is different, but I've never tried it, so I don't know.

If anyone knows, I'm interested to hear.

Welcome, SubwayGuy! Glad to see somebody new from the Bronx around here!

Ah, hate to disappoint you...just a Yankee fan from Manhattan...

And New England pizza ain't so great, I had it myself. Had some yesterday as a matter of fact. If you're from NY like I am you'll probably like microwavable Tombstone pizza better than new england pizza. It's just really flavorless and not crispy. Kind of depressing.

Ah, hate to disappoint you...just a Yankee fan from Manhattan...

Oh, okay. Looking at the 161st/Yankee Stadium sign in your signature, I figured you were from around these parts. But hey, it's all right.

And New England pizza ain't so great, I had it myself. Had some yesterday as a matter of fact. If you're from NY like I am you'll probably like microwavable Tombstone pizza better than new england pizza. It's just really flavorless and not crispy. Kind of depressing.

So, it's like cafeteria food, I figure. I'm interested to try it, though, just to see how bad it really is....

Oh, okay. Looking at the 161st/Yankee Stadium sign in your signature, I figured you were from around these parts. But hey, it's all right.

So, it's like cafeteria food, I figure. I'm interested to try it, though, just to see how bad it really is....

if you've ever bought those brand X microwavable pizzas on the bottom shelf of the freezer, it tastes like that..."Mama Rosa's" or whatever they're called. There are two places I know of in New England that make decent slices but (go figure) one is run by a New Yorker and the other is run by a guy from Jersey.

Archived