Taking Pictures in the Subways and Buses

Railfaner100

I am not causing any stress or problems, is that i hate when bad things and incidents always happening to me.B)

There's no point in crying over spilled milk. No one else in this world is going to feel sorry for you so there's no point in feeling sorry for yourself. You need to develop a thick skin or else you're going to get eaten alive.

That's just some good advice.

Maybe we should have photograph protest rally where photographers from around the USA and World could join to remind police officers and transit officials where pictures are allowed.

I am so sad about tourists who went to London for vacation got arrested for taking picture of attractions.

Railfanner100, did you remember (MTA) Employee who took picture of (2) train sued NYPD for taking legal picture?

When newsmedia was interview that employee, T/O came to Media and no one can take pic, but media and well as winkepedia states PHOTOGRAPHY IS LEGAL.

The cop also told me that photography on the Subway and Buses is illegal, but when i asked an MTA employee told he told me that it is okay. Who should i believe the cop or the MTA worker.:confused:

In this case, the MTA employee. PHOTOGRAPHY IS LEGAL IN THE NYC SUBWAY. However, you should still be cautious and wise.

Archived