Strip Maps on the 6

Homeball420X

Just a quick question. Does anyone know when transit is going to change the strip maps on the (6)? When I ride it (which is everyday) at 51st it says connection is available to the (E) and (F) trains. However the announcement says the (M) train. I did notice however that the (W) on the strip maps have been taken off. Does anyone know when they will put the (M) on the strip maps? Is it only a matter of time considering it is still brand new?

Just a quick question. Does anyone know when transit is going to change the strip maps on the (6)? When I ride it (which is everyday) at 51st it says connection is available to the (E) and (F) trains. However the announcement says the (M) train. I did notice however that the (W) on the strip maps have been taken off. Does anyone know when they will put the (M) on the strip maps? Is it only a matter of time considering it is still brand new?

I hope you mean (E) and (V) for Lex - 53 Street, not (E) and (F). If it's (E) and (F), then that map has not been updated since 2001.:eek:

I hope you mean (E) and (V) for Lex - 53 Street, not (E) and (F). If it's (E) and (F), then that map has not been updated since 2001.:eek:

Could be E and F. Some R142As never had their line maps updated. Hopefully, it doesn't stay that way.

I've seen some that say (F) instead of the former (V) from time to time.

Archived