Saw an r32 at ENY

R421969

NETO called me last night saying he seen it, its probally gettting its Wheels Turned Since you seen it in the Lower Yard.
You mean "trued", right?

I don't see why they would take it there for that when 207th has its own truing machine.

Saw 4 more R32s today just now as I was passing by ENY on the J, these are not the ones that

Were sitting on the lower tracks, these were on the upper tracks, the 5th track from left to right, I shouldn't have been so lazy I only caught a glimpse of the numbers as I was passing by I could be wrong I think I saw 3176 as the last car on the 4 car set. Does the treuing theory still stick? Or are things getting interesting at ENY

Saw 4 more R32s today just now as I was passing by ENY on the J, these are not the ones that

Were sitting on the lower tracks, these were on the upper tracks, the 5th track from left to right, I shouldn't have been so lazy I only caught a glimpse of the numbers as I was passing by I could be wrong I think I saw 3176 as the last car on the 4 car set. Does the treuing theory still stick? Or are things getting interesting at ENY

3716 you mean?

The funnyest thing today was that I saw an R32 at CI yard when I was on the (N) train.

Sorry to burst the bubble but i think these cars are back at 207. Yesterday like at 8:30pm i with megabus caught an R32 4 car at 181st signed as (C) on the side. I didnt caught the number thru the movie but in the blur i saw -7-7-.. and saw a 4 somewhere in it

I got a video if people still want it?

Unless the photos posted above is from today then i could be wrong.

Sorry to burst the bubble but i think these cars are back at 207. Yesterday like at 8:30pm i with megabus caught an R32 4 car at 181st signed as (C) on the side. I didnt caught the number thru the movie but in the blur i saw -7-7-.. and saw a 4 somewhere in it

I got a video if people still want it?

Unless the photos posted above is from today then i could be wrong.

I didn't see it today in the yard(Q3)

I didn't see it today in the yard(Q3)

I guess that set i caught at 207 was the one in my video. Dont worry people ill have it later..

I still dont get the purpose of the R32s at ENY.

I guess that set i caught at 207 was the one in my video. Dont worry people ill have it later..

I still dont get the purpose of the R32s at ENY.

A/C work,207 was behind on the work and ENY did the work.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Tsk they should have stayed at ENY and Ran on the Z as a 6th set.

Whats the purpose if there is R42s/160s...?

A/C work,207 was behind on the work and ENY did the work.

A/C as in Air Condition? Not (A)(C) line? Thx

Archived