R160s no longer on the R

Railfaner100

But let's get back on closing this topic...

*I think the entire Queens Blvd Exp(the (E) and (F) trains) should stay R160s only since those subway cars can handle massive crowds , travel at a AWESOMELY fast speed , needed for the express runs and They are compatible with almost all of the lines on the IND/BMT. I know this will never happen most likely but (E) or (F) trains might have a G.O. where they they get re-routed over the (J)/(Z) lines. If the (E)(F) is 100% R160 together , both or either trains could possibly complete that G.O. with out a R46 (F) outta place. Let's face it R46s on the Queens Blvd Express don't run like they use to. It's a sad fact , but it's true. Oh yeah , the HVAC feels soooo good during the summer and the FINDS will highlight previous and future stops on those lines which is always helpful for newbies on the Queens Blvd Express. Plus , on the 8th ave line , (E) trains will look so advanced and more appealing compared to the (A)(C). And (F)(M) will probably increase ridership on the 6th ave local. What am I saying... people HATE the (M). But you get my point.

*The (R) should be R46s only since it's all local and very underrated. The R46s are currently losing their service quality and a line like the (R) is a perfect place for subway cars losing their touch. It has low ridership , low frequency and it's like an extended (G) train to me at least. Their is NO need for the ®ipoff train to run the fine R160. The MTA wasted their time putting them on the (R) in the first place.

*You all know the (G)arbage train is stuck with R46s until they retire

*and last but not least , the (M) has no choice but be R160s only since most of the other 60 foot subway cars are retired and (M) can only run 60 foot cars because of the platform length at it's brooklyn and Ridgewood stations. and the cut between Broadway-Lafayette and essex streets

Hope this helps...

BYE!

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS....

Are you aware that a 10-car R160 cannot platform on a 480' platform on the Eastern Division??? What the hell do you mean by "R46s don't run like they used to"??? And calling certain lines garbage because of what car equipment they use???

FOAMER ALERT! FOAMER ALERT!!!

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS....

Are you aware that a 10-car R160 cannot platform on a 480' platform on the Eastern Division??? What the hell do you mean by "R46s don't run like they used to"??? And calling certain lines garbage because of what car equipment they use???

FOAMER ALERT! FOAMER ALERT!!!

Well , I DID say that the (E)(F) over the(J)(Z) won't happen most likely. But if it did , they can reduce the car #'s to 8 cars per train. and dude , face it , R46s are getting OLD and most of the door chimes are malfunctioning constantly and They constantly have to go through SMS. If they go through SMS too much , the MTA will just ruin them! Besides. JAM has to put as much R160s to use as possible or it's just a waste of cash. Which means NO MORE R46 (F) TRAINS!!!

I hate it too , but ya have to move on. And I say that the (G) and (R) are trash because of low frequency and ridership and their underrated! Get your facts right!

and they wonder why people say railiens have no social skills around women...

HEY I HAVE SOCAIL SKILLS AROUND WOMEN!!!!! I GOT A GIRL FRIEND DID'NT I?! I GOT 3 GIRLS TO TALK TO ME AT LUNA PARK DID'NT I?! I HAVE MOSTLY GIRLS AS FRIENDS DON'T I?! MOST PEOLPE I TALK TO DURING THE DAY ARE WOMEN!!! MY ADVISORY TEACHER IS SMART AND SEXY IN A SOPHISTICATED WAY! AND SHE LOVES MY RAILFAN HOBBIES! SO YEAH! IN YOUR GUYS'S FACES!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::tdown:

HEY I HAVE SOCAIL SKILLS AROUND WOMEN!!!!! I GOT A GIRL FRIEND DID'NT I?! I GOT 3 GIRLS TO TALK TO ME AT LUNA PARK DID'NT I?! I HAVE MOSTLY GIRLS AS FRIENDS DON'T I?! MOST PEOLPE I TALK TO DURING THE DAY ARE WOMEN!!! MY ADVISORY TEACHER IS SMART AND SEXY IN A SOPHISTICATED WAY! AND SHE LOVES MY RAILFAN HOBBIES! SO YEAH! IN YOUR GUYS'S FACES!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::tdown:

Calm down, please, don't overreact.

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha that little rant just made my night, and probably proved my point as well, but I'm laughing too hard to know for sure.

Sorry. Just that @ my school , the boys (and some of the girls) in my school/class say that people that like trains are and I quote "F*cking retards and they can never bag a girl". I thought that I would be able to escape that kind of pressure this summer. But I guess not.

Well , I DID say that the (E)(F) over the(J)(Z) won't happen most likely. But if it did , they can reduce the car #'s to 8 cars per train. and dude , face it , R46s are getting OLD and most of the door chimes are malfunctioning constantly and They constantly have to go through SMS. If they go through SMS too much , the MTA will just ruin them! Besides. JAM has to put as much R160s to use as possible or it's just a waste of cash. Which means NO MORE R46 (F) TRAINS!!!

I hate it too , but ya have to move on. And I say that the (G) and (R) are trash because of low frequency and ridership and their underrated! Get your facts right!

What the F*CK are you talking about??? The (G) and ®'s ridership is fine. The (G) operates every 6-7 minutes; the (R) operates every 6. Case in point, the ridership pattern justifies its frequency. Stop running off your mouth and get YOUR facts straight or else don't post at all!

Um, did I tell you that you need to see a doctor? Because you REALLY do....

Archived