Which kind of camera do you use?

error46146

Which kind of camera do you use?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of camera do you use?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Sony DSC-W80, and borrow my mom's (from her job) Canon Rebel xT.

I just never developed any chemistry with the Rebel... so I'm saving up for a Sony A300.

Yeah, Sony fanboy. (but they just feel so much better >.> I feel much more comfortable with the A300 than the Rebel after a few minutes of playing on the display one at Circuit City...)

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Sony DSC-W80, and borrow my mom's (from her job) Canon Rebel xT.

I just never developed any chemistry with the Rebel... so I'm saving up for a Sony A300.

Yeah, Sony fanboy. (but they just feel so much better >.> I feel much more comfortable with the A300 than the Rebel after a few minutes of playing on the display one at Circuit City...)

thats interesting

• 1 month later...

Long time? I've been using my Stylus 700 sw for over 2 years now and it's the same as the first day i bought it (minus some exterior scuffs and scratches on the metal case from active use). The one i had before that, the stylus 600 i got in 2005 and it's still going strong, but i sold it to my woman. She still uses it.

- A

Long time? I've been using my Stylus 700 sw for over 2 years now and it's the same as the first day i bought it (minus some exterior scuffs and scratches on the metal case from active use). The one i had before that, the stylus 600 i got in 2005 and it's still going strong, but i sold it to my woman. She still uses it.

- A

My camera is so old I lost track of it's age, I think it's around 5 years old, the only problem it has now (it's not even a serious problem) is that everytime I take a video, for some reason 3-4 seconds into the video it skips a single frame, never does it again only once per video so it's not a problem. It looks fairly new and works like new otherwise. Everytime I get a Kodak camera it breaks down in about a year or less, so I don't ever buy Kodaks anymore.

I use a Nikon Coolpix L14. It's a small, cute little camera. I think it's...7 megapixels? Anyway, it's pretty good for all my favorite hobbies: taking random photos of my friends, getting train and bus shots, and taking self-portraits.

My camera is so old I lost track of it's age, I think it's around 5 years old, the only problem it has now (it's not even a serious problem) is that everytime I take a video, for some reason 3-4 seconds into the video it skips a single frame, never does it again only once per video so it's not a problem. It looks fairly new and works like new otherwise. Everytime I get a Kodak camera it breaks down in about a year or less, so I don't ever buy Kodaks anymore.

wow isn't that The Nikon E series? and they don't sell those anymore

• 4 weeks later...
I got a Canon PowerShot A470 in blue. It's a good camera however it sucks that it don't have IS in it!

1011304413.jpg

I also have a Kodak EasyShare V1253 that I use mainly for videos that was given to me by my dad when he got himself the Kodak M1033

V1253_FF_black_250x200.jpg

so you use 2 cameras at the moment and none can set your own ISO

Archived