Which kind of camera do you use?

error46146

Which kind of camera do you use?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of camera do you use?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's really not much wrong with the D3000 or D5000. The D5000 has the same sensor as the D90 and D300(s)...the D3000 has the same sensor as the D40x, D60 and D200. The 10.2MP CCD found in the D3000 isn't the best above ISO 400, however with proper exposure the images are very usable. Noise with the D5000 is well-controlled, you should be able to shoot ISO 1600 with extremely usable results.

In the end though, it's the guy behind the camera that makes the biggest difference. Hand an idiot a flagship D3s and they'll still shoot shitty photos. Technically speaking, any of those DSLRs will blow P&S cameras out of the water...it's up to you to effectively use those tools.

I've been using a Nikon D80 for the past couple years after having used an N90S and various film Nikons since about 1985. I also have an HP point & shoot which was my introduction to digital.

Any future upgrade would probably be to a D300; I like the DX format.

Anyone have a Nikon D3000? I am getting one this Wensday, but I would like to hear how you guys who have one like it. I am a very basic photogropher so I think that a D3000 is a perfect fit for me, I already have a basic understanding of photogrphy and I think it will be a great intro into DSLRs.

Aside from all the cameras I used before, this is my current. I have a DSLR in mind to order soon.

This is my current camera, also the same camera some people kept getting after a while.... the Sony Cybershot H20/B

SONY_DSC-H20_Black___4.jpg

And the lens I use for some of my pics

41358_L.jpg

Aside from all the cameras I used before, this is my current. I have a DSLR in mind to order soon.

This is my current camera, also the same camera some people kept getting after a while.... the Sony Cybershot H20/B

SONY_DSC-H20_Black___4.jpg

And the lens I use for some of my pics

41358_L.jpg

what DSLR will you get?

don't you have your Nikon D50 or something

Not anymore, currently working with two bodies now but just looking for something I can carry when I don't feel like bringing the cavalry with me.

Besides, it's the skill of the guy behind the camera that makes 90% of the difference (a harsh fact of life for some).

• 1 month later...

Archived