Which kind of camera do you use?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of camera do you use?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use this.

resize?sq=500&uid=1953508408

Not bad. I have a Samsung camera with a front screen as well, except mine has a touch screen on the back of it (Model TL220). Unfortunately it's not working the same as it used to and it needs to be replaced. Dust has gotten inside the camera and it compromises some of my shots with dirt and black spots, so I'm not too happy with it's performance. Even though I want a DSLR camera there will be days where I don't want to carry it so I'd still need a P&S. Canon makes good P&S models so this is what I have my eyes set on right now (Canon PowerShot SD3500IS):

6a00d8341c9a7c53ef01310f1fd064970c-400wi

But as of right now, I'm using this (Samsung TL220):

TL220_FS_LCD4_B_US_540x360.jpg

For when I dont have my camera(s) on me...

T-Mobile-G22.jpg

Takes pretty decent photos, I wish they could've done something with the audio for the videos.....

A sample (Facebook killed the quality even more)

149541_10150116054399348_689259347_7662885_5457309_n.jpg

I got this with my Droid Incredible. Not bad if you ask me.

5198740726_402df71356_b.jpg

• 3 months later...

I use a suckish Ultra Flip. It doesn't take pics, so I have to take crappy pics with my cellphone :cry:

IMO the quality is good on the flip, but it doesn't turn on on the first try. I have to click the little "on" button at least 5 times before it turns on. by then I usually miss my shot :P.

I am going to save up for a new camera after I get a new computer. Hopefully my flip won't die completly between then.

I got a new camera about a month ago.

I have a 18-55mm lens and a 55-250mm lens. The 18-55mm lens is on the first picture.

I'm thinking about getting a 70-300mm lens next.

Good luck, a 300mm lens isn't cheap. But if you want to get a shot of something a bit far away, it's totally worth it. I have a 300mm lens and totally love it.

:edit: didn't realize how old this post was. So I dunno if you got it yet.

• 1 year later...

I have a Panasonic DMC-LS70. It takes really good pictures, and it's all manual settings. You can also record video with it too. (But it doesn't record sound) You can't really take night shots tough, because it won't focus correctly, the lights are overpowered, and it will usually come out blurry. Also the screen on the camera sucks, so it always looks like your picture came out crappy until you put it on your comp. (You can still tell when it's blurry though) Another thing I like about it, is that it takes regular AA batteries. I use a Fujifilm FinePix J20 for videos that need sound. I don't know HOW I got it to take videos, but it happened when it got sat on and the screen cracked. The sound quality is OK, but when there's alot of noise it becomes overwhelming. The video quality is OK too, but if you play videos on fullscreen it becomes a little pixelated. It works pretty good, seeing what's it's been through. (Screen doesn't work after it got sat on, something got lodged in the SD card slot, and in order to remove it, you had to adjust the spring, so the SD card automatically pops out when you open it, exposure to multiple rainstorms, etc.) Altough, one time I lost the battery charger to it, so I was stuck without a video camera for a week.

Archived