Your Favorites Sports

Railfaner100

Baseball and hockey.

When I hit a baseball right, I can hit it about 300 feet give or take. Used to be more (~350) but after graduating from school I don't have as much time to exercise and take batting practice like I used to.

I'm pretty good at handball. Also basketball. I have some serious hops. (I remember jumping over a garbage can that was three and a half ft high (sounds like nothing but measure it yourself), with my feet over the can, not that bs jump in which some ppl jump with their legs far apart from each other. NTM I am the average height for a 15 yr old.)

favorite sport to play:I'll like to play basketball where I live,but sometimes they take the game too seriously. I made some friends because of it....hell I made a new friend this week out in LI playing basketball.

lease favorite sport:I find baseball boring to play and watch.IMO

favorite sport to play:I'll like to play basketball where I live,but sometimes they take the game too seriously. I made some friends because of it....hell I made a new friend this week out in LI playing basketball.

lease favorite sport:I find baseball boring to play and watch.IMO

Yea I can't stand playing with folks who take the game so damn seriously. Almost as if they team were to lose, they will die. :mad:

I like cricket, having grown up playing it in the Indian subcontinent, and played for the Staten Island Cricket Club for a while. However, my experiences with playing cricket in the US have been disappointing. For some reason, the few people who play here have egos that are far too big, and spoil the fun for those who are less competitive.

I also played soccer but haven't since August 2009. There doesn't seem to be any leagues or tournaments organized near where I live, and I got tired of having to travel to Manhattan or Long Island City to play in over-priced leagues/meetup.com groups, besides, I like playing in goal and many of the games are played with small, portable goals, making keepers redundant.

I am basically taking a hiatus from playing team sports and, instead, learning to play tennis in my college's gym. I also like hiking and urban exploration, if those can be called sports, done individually or with a group.

Nascar I watch sometimes, same with World Cup Soccer and US Open Tennis

The OP's question was "Does anybody here like or enjoy playing sports as a hobby during your spare time?"

I don't think watching counts as playing, even if you "like or enjoy...sports as a hobby".

Your Favorites Sports

to play: football ("street" or "organized")...

I don't play that f@g football shit though..

^^ I meant... flag football....

to watch: either football, playoff hockey, or NY Yankee games

I don't watch OTB....

...other team baseball

Archived