Little bit of Philly

I gotta get out there and Foam :tup:I like that Red Interior ,How much is it to Ride? Great job but was Buswizard around:p lol

It isnt expensive but I did pay $5.20 for 4 tokens. I dont think septa has a 1 day fun pass like the mta does.

Awesome photos man! I soooooo need to go down to Philly again!!

I gotta get out there and Foam :tup:I like that Red Interior ,How much is it to Ride? Great job but was Buswizard around:p lol

It isnt expensive but I did pay $5.20 for 4 tokens. I dont think septa has a 1 day fun pass like the mta does.

Slammin pics!

I think they have an "inconvience pass" which gives you 8 rides in a day or something like that. The base fare is $2, but you are better off buying tokens.

Actually, they have the Independence Pass again. 10 bucks and you get unlimited rides for the day.

Oh I was around, sir. I was around. The question you should ask yourself is this: Was Buswizard fanning with me at the time. The answer is No, because he didn't notify me. I was fanning elsewhere! LOL!:):P:P

Great shots! I like the interior shots of the Broad Street subway car

Archived