(V)(M)(N)(Q)(R)) Hunt w/ Rude (A) T/O- June 22nd Pt. 1

Kid, don't even bother wasting your time sending those complaints to the MTA. They'll just ignore it as soon as they read the first line.

That is totally true. I one time filed a complaint similar to that and the MTA people laughed right in my face, instead of taking my report seriously, which i think is bullshit.:mad:

1. Your photos are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too blurry.

2. You take wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many photos.

3. If you have an issue with TA Employees, you're wasting your time advertising it here, cuz we don't care. And what bveguy said, chances are the MTA won't give a shit either.

1. Your photos are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too blurry.

2. You take wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many photos.

3. If you have an issue with TA Employees, you're wasting your time advertising it here, cuz we don't care. And what bveguy said, chances are the MTA won't give a shit either.

Thank you. Like i said before, the (MTA) don't give a dam shit, if you report or complain to them about something like that, they will just make you feel like a loser by either ignoring you or laughing right in front of your face.:mad:

Thank you. Like i said before, the (MTA) don't give a dam shit, if you report or complain to them about something like that, they will just make you feel like a loser by either ignoring you or laughing right in front of your face.:mad:

i think you should report it anyways

You gotta screen your photos. Most photo threads are compilations of a "best of". You don't have to post every single photo you take. My page down button will thank you if you start posting less of them. Many of these are not post worthy and many are borderline duplicates.

Yuki, while we appreciate you sharing your photos with us, you really need to post 5 - 10 photos and then provide a link to the rest of the gallery. It seems like you posted the entire days worth of photos when it wasn't needed.

Here's an example of what I mean if you don't understand:

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

Link to your Gallery with the rest of the days photos.

Thank you for your understanding.

Archived