Which weather you hate more? Blizzards or Heat Waves?

Shortline Bus

Anyone on here who says that they love blizzards doesn't have to shovel afterwards.

I also used to love blizzards...back when I lived in an apartment.

I beg to differ. Up till i moved into Manhattan I had to shovel snow. I loved blizzards then and I do now.

One thing I've noticed, honestly, is that if you drink soda (Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Dr. Pepper, etc.) you tend to start feeling dehydrated and maybe a little bit of a cotton mouth.

So in the summer, it tends to be more water, Sun Tea, Sweet Tea, and drinks like Powerade and Gatorade than coffee, milk and soda.

I've noticed that some people here actually dilute their soda (like maybe 20%-30% water and the rest Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Dr.Pepper, Barq's Root Beer, etc.) to drink it during the summer.

Another thing I've noticed is that people here tend to order a courtesy cup of ice water with a milkshake during the summer.

And, yes, it's true if you've ever heard the story: You can buy a candy bar on a typical sunny, bright 100 degree day and see it soften to the point of melting within one block from the store

One thing I've noticed, honestly, is that if you drink soda (Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Dr. Pepper, etc.) you tend to start feeling dehydrated and maybe a little bit of a cotton mouth.

So in the summer, it tends to be more water, Sun Tea, Sweet Tea, and drinks like Powerade and Gatorade than coffee, milk and soda.

I've noticed that some people here actually dilute their soda (like maybe 20%-30% water and the rest Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Dr.Pepper, Barq's Root Beer, etc.) to drink it during the summer.

Another thing I've noticed is that people here tend to order a courtesy cup of ice water with a milkshake during the summer.

And, yes, it's true if you've ever heard the story: You can buy a candy bar on a typical sunny, bright 100 degree day and see it soften to the point of melting within one block from the store

Yes I bought a Butterfinger & a Kit Kat and by the time I got across the street both were semi-melted, I opened it and it melted as I ate it, we only got like half of the candy. It was only in the mid-90's too (it was May).

Yeah we'll see how long that one holds true.

I just don't hate anything, hate is a disease of the mind and heart.

As far as weather, i love all weather, in winter i enjoy biking and walking in the snow, drinking all kinds of hot beverages, shoveling, in summer i like being able to stand outside at night on the patio or driveway in shorts & t-shirt & listen to all the sounds of nature, in spring its amazing to see everything go from dead to alive, and autumn is full of amazing colors and halloween & thanksgiving.... I don't think i could ever live in a place that didn't have 4 proper seasons.

- A

I just don't hate anything, hate is a disease of the mind and heart.

As far as weather, i love all weather, in winter i enjoy biking and walking in the snow, drinking all kinds of hot beverages, shoveling, in summer i like being able to stand outside at night on the patio or driveway in shorts & t-shirt & listen to all the sounds of nature, in spring its amazing to see everything go from dead to alive, and autumn is full of amazing colors and halloween & thanksgiving.... I don't think i could ever live in a place that didn't have 4 proper seasons.

- A

Call him "Father Earth" LOL joking.

Archived