The Old Fleet Of Buses

ciboii22

Good Catch.

Thanks

Nice Pictures. Just wondering how a pigeon and a cat got on the bus.

Lol i wondered the samething they just walked in

Nice. I like the photo with the NG sporting the Macy's Ad, in front of macys. :tup:

Thanks lol

The Orion 05 100 Express Bus Series were always one of my favorites. I used to get them on a lot of my Yukon Routes when I lived in Staten Island; the X1 / X15. Once they started receiving more and more MCIs they gave the 100 series to the S61 for School Trippers out of Wagner High School. Im talking 1999 to like 2001 possibly 2002 if they stood at Yukon til at least 02.

great catches with the animals!

Thanks lol

The Orion 05 100 Express Bus Series were always one of my favorites. I used to get them on a lot of my Yukon Routes when I lived in Staten Island; the X1 / X15. Once they started receiving more and more MCIs they gave the 100 series to the S61 for School Trippers out of Wagner High School. Im talking 1999 to like 2001 possibly 2002 if they stood at Yukon til at least 02.

Oh lol i wish they still had more buses and they had # 455 in manhattanville during 1990s and they made a movie called " the honeymooners with cedric the entertainer you should purchase it on itunes and watch it they had manhattanville depot in it the had bus # 455 and 3966 and # 8933 . its a great movie

Holy crap! What was 161 462 and 499 doing on the road? I thought those were retired!

Yup, bus nos. 101-172 were for express usage even though they still had the back doors. They were reseated after they left Staten Island.

Holy crap! What was 161 462 and 499 doing on the road? I thought those were retired!

Yup, bus nos. 101-172 were for express usage even though they still had the back doors. They were reseated after they left Staten Island.

They are retired , those are from a while back i was looking through my old camera and found these .

Are most of these pics even yours? I'm 99.9% sure that these are not yours.

I'd be surprised if they aren't, seeing that a lot of his shots come from his cell phone and aren't of the greatest quality anyway. Just saying....

Are most of these pics even yours? I'm 99.9% sure that these are not yours.

Only bus # 462 isnt mines , the rest are and you can tell because it was from my sidekick and it has crappy quality , i was looking through my memory chip and i saw them .

I'd be surprised if they aren't, seeing that a lot of his shots come from his cell phone and aren't of the greatest quality anyway. Just saying....

Yea they are mines , only 462 isnt , but i had a sidekick lx and thats the way they come out so i was lookin through my memory chip and i saw them

Only bus # 462 isnt mines , the rest are and you can tell because it was from my sidekick and it has crappy quality , i was looking through my memory chip and i saw them .

Yea they are mines , only 462 isnt , but i had a sidekick lx and thats the way they come out so i was lookin through my memory chip and i saw them

You are a bad liar, these pictures belong to a friend / operator of mine.....

Okay WhatEver

Wow dude, you should be a shame of yourself.

Lets get the lock on this thread and maybe a ban for this guy for posting pictures that weren't his, lying about it, then denying it (ok maybe just a warning, just my humble opinion).

Listen I know exactly where you have stolen these photos from, and you're acting like they're your photos? WHAT?! Man please you wouldn't be in Kingsbridge depot, let alone have photos there. Shame shame shame!

Wow dude, you should be a shame of yourself.

Lets get the lock on this thread and maybe a ban for this guy for posting pictures that weren't his, lying about it, then denying it (ok maybe just a warning, just my humble opinion).

I concur with pablo!!!! That's a shame that you would steal some1's shots they worked on!!! Shame on him!

Archived