Does anybody know how to cook

Railfaner100

I've been baking cakes since I was seven and then cooking since I was eight. First it started with making mac and cheese and scrambling eggs; now it's making steak, chicken, pancakes, etc., etc., etc. I'm currently learning how to make lasagna and baked ziti.

I can make toast:tup:

I'm nice with pasta ,I have Requests from peeps that have had my Baked Ziti

Stuffed shells ,Manicoti and my Sig..Mac and Cheese cuz its not just put it in A pot then sit ,,,,,No you have to make love to it ,,,,,For instance My Four Cheese Mac and Cheese :(

But my Hamburgers are the Killers ....Angus meat burger with Cheese ,Fried onions ,Fried Peppers ,Ketchup and Gyro White sc

Stuffed shells ,Manicoti and my Sig..Mac and Cheese cuz its not just put it in A pot then sit ,,,,,No you have to make love to it ,,,,,For instance My Four Cheese Mac and Cheese :(

But my Hamburgers are the Killers ....Angus meat burger with Cheese ,Fried onions ,Fried Peppers ,Ketchup and Gyro White sc

Yo hook me up with some baked Ziti and I'll give you free skateboarding lessons on the next fan trip sounds like a deal??? :cool:

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

The only thing i can cook is Japanese food. I know how to make Chicken teriyaki, Beef teriyaki, Eel teriyaki and Shrimp teriyaki over steamed rice.

I always wanted to know how to make beef & chicken teriyaki.

*Waits patiently for the Ramen Noodles post. :eek:

LMAOOOO!!! I make that on friday nights or whenever I don't feel like cooking

Stuffed shells ,Manicoti and my Sig..Mac and Cheese cuz its not just put it in A pot then sit ,,,,,No you have to make love to it ,,,,,For instance My Four Cheese Mac and Cheese ^_^

I love Baked Ziti. My girl mom cooks that and its amazing l0l.

Guys don't laugh to this question it's a legit one. Many Young People today including many young adults who have grown up in the microwave era don't know how to cook. I had co-workers in other jobs i had who only know how to cook a hot dog. Part of the problem is politically correctness in which cooking seemed to be a 'woman's job' when in fact until in recent years the world's best known and highest paying chefs were men.

With that said, I am sure it's a factor in why so many Americans and other countries as well have this Overweight/Obseity problem. People actually eat out 5-6 days a week because they don't know how to cook.

Also there a reason why TV cooking show like Rachel Ray, Gordon Ramsay, etc. and 'full time 7 day a week digital cable food/cooking channels are also doing well in the ratings as well.

When i was first living on my own about 6 years ago(not counting staying in a college dorm now going on 15 years when i had meal plans in undergrad college)I only knew had to cook eggs and hot dogs myself. I was eating out 4-5 day a week or using tv dinners like Hungry Man but i started to gain weight and becoming broke. Thankfully, I had rooomates who helped me to learn how to cook. To stay healthy and not gain too much whenever possible bake or roast most of the time and fry as little as possible.

Thankfully I now know how to cook basic things from baking chicken, hamburgers, turkey and steamed veggies. I still eat out, but I cut it down to only maybe 1-2 a week. Also my next goal is to make better rice and pasta as well.

So my advice Railfanner, and others in learning how to cook is this. Start with fairly easy things like Hot Dogs and eggs and take it from there. If a dummy like me can learn how to cook, almost anyone can. Hope it helps.:confused:

I've been baking cakes since I was seven and then cooking since I was eight. First it started with making mac and cheese and scrambling eggs; now it's making steak, chicken, pancakes, etc., etc., etc. I'm currently learning how to make lasagna and baked ziti.

PARTY AT LRG'S HOUSE!!! ^_^

Since I started cooking, the only thing that failed on me was a can of ravioli. Why? I'll sum it up.

BOOM

SHIT! I left a can on the stove!

^_^

Haha, a can of raviolis are for little kids. I cook the frozen kind,I also heat up some francesco rinaldi sauce, cooks fast and it really leave your stomach full. I am big on frozen tortellini also.

Archived