Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

What routes from the fresh pond depot have YOU taken?

Ftrainfan

For me , it's the B25 twice! And various subway shuttle buses from that depot. Today's ride was the best one. It was from old Fulton street(near the promenade) to Jay street in Fulton mall. It was a 2007 Orion VII hybrid #6268 and the bus driver was HAULING ASS!!! IT WAS AWESOME!! ;) excuse me for foaming. the B25 and other routes from the ENY depot are ones I'm not used to.

For me , it's the B25 twice! And various subway shuttle buses from that depot. Today's ride was the best one. It was from old Fulton street(near the promenade) to Jay street in Fulton mall. It was a 2007 Orion VII hybrid #6268 and the bus driver was HAULING ASS!!! IT WAS AWESOME!! ;) excuse me for foaming. the B25 and other routes from the ENY depot are ones I'm not used to.

Bus #6268 is a 1999 Orion V diesel assigned to Kingsbridge Depot. ENY depot has none of this model assigned.

Try again!

Bus #6268 is a 1999 Orion V diesel assigned to Kingsbridge Depot. ENY depot has none of this model assigned.

Try again!

Nah , I'm pretty sure it was #6268! I have a VERY photographic memory. They probably place # 6268 on a 1999 Orion V CNG as well as a 2007 Orion VII hybrid.

Nah , I'm pretty sure it was #6268! I have a VERY photographic memory. They probably place # 6268 on a 1999 Orion V CNG as well as a 2007 Orion VII hybrid.

Are you sure it wasn't Orion VII 6628? Because 6268 is an Orion V as mentioned before.

What you just said made the least of sense as two buses cannot have the same numbers unless one of them is retired. 6268 is a Kingsbridge Depot-assigned bus. The lowest number assigned to an Orion in ENY is 6558.

Try again!!!

Are you sure it wasn't Orion VII 6628? Because 6268 is an Orion V as mentioned before.

That would be wrong as well as there is a gap in the bus numbers at ENY. There are no buses that fall between 6625-6789 at ENY.

The most recent being the B12.

Feels like the physical route didn't even go through any changes at all.

Buses still bunch in two's (sometime three's) though....

-------------

by the way OP, how's life in Drakestown.....

lmao....

There's absolutely no need to create two separate threads asking what routes we've taken from a particular depot....

You already had two worthless threads locked today....

Stop spamming the forums.

OMG. Is it true. Another ENY fan? YAYyyyyy

And I have taken the (Q56) and (Q24)

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

This is my kind of thread lol...I've taken them all including the B25 :cool: (although it was a school tripper)

Mainly its B26 for me since it runs by my "temporary" house in Bushwick

There's absolutely no need to create two separate threads asking what routes we've taken from a particular depot....

You already had two worthless threads locked today....

Stop spamming the forums.

And both worthless threads were created by him: the creator of this now combined thread!

you know , now that I've though about it. I think it was # 6368

You may be talking about 6826, as this is the only bus anywhere near the number you are talking about. But on to the topic at hand, I have been on every route out of ENY, including the routes that no longer operate out of there. I'm sure that isn't a surprising to anyone though. Surface Transit Headquarters baby!

I rode every Fresh Pond routes except for the (Q55). As for the East New York routes I rode the (B7), (B15), (B17), (B25), (B42), (B45), (B47), (B65), (B82), (B83), and the Q56. Note that I rode the B47 in the 1990s when it ran from Lefferts Gardens to Williamsburg.

B38 a few times and the B20 when it used to be all fresh pond depots but I think ENY has it or half all I know is the part by Decater was fun by the train tracks I remember A bump that was there and Q53 Ltd used to hit that bump and boy the rest is history .

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I alrode every ENY route (the depot is down Bushwick Av from my house) including the B40 when it was there, although I was little at that time

Archived