Debit Card Or Cash?

EE Broadway Local

Why would anyone post how they pay for things on the internet?

A good question. My curiosity is in seeing how popular Debit Cards may be. We seem to slowing moving toward a cashless society as more places and services accept Debit Cards (though I don't think we'll ever be 100% cashless).

Debit Cards however may replace checks and even money orders in the future.

It's amazing to watch technology advance.

Call me traditional, call me old-fashioned, whatever.

I'd rather walk into a store to purchase something with cash.... If I don't have enough on me, then I know I cannot purchase that particular item....

can't get anymore cut & dry than that....

FWIW, having cash on hand gives me a certain feeling... can't quite describe it....

however, possessing debit and/or credit cards do nothing for me....

Why would anyone post how they pay for things on the internet?

not gonna lie to you... when I first read this, I was tryna figure out who mentioned anything about paying for things online... and I see people thanking you.... I had the scooby-doo face like... huhnnnnhhh?!?!?!!?

had to read your reply 2 more times to get what you were sayin... I initially took it to mean:

'why would anyone post how they pay for something they purchased on the internet'

when you mean:

'why would anyone tell people online, how they pay for things'

just goes to show how easily something can be interpreted a different way....

Still though, I don't have much of a problem w/ him askin that question.... it's not like anyone on here can regulate my cash flow anyway.... it's not like he's asking for PIN numbers or some'n....

he's made far worse useless threads than this one.... at least there is a discussion goin on in this one.....

Archived