Thank You For The New Bus Route Smilies

Thank you for the new bus route smilies to use in our bus thread posts, Harry and Zach. :tup: They help to make discussing about a specific route more clearer (and a little more colorful, too.)

I like the (B67) (M10) (M9) (Bx3) (B83) and (S89) smilies.

Hey EE what bus signs are available for display?

Thank you for the new bus route smilies to use in our bus thread posts, Harry and Zach. :tup: They help to make discussing about a specific route more clearer (and a little more colorful, too.)

I like the (B67) (M10) (M9) (Bx3) (B83) and (S89) smilies.

Thank Eric for them. He created them. All I did was add them to the site.

There's a small glitch with the smilie table that I need to fix when I get to it.

Hey EE what bus signs are available for display?

If you click (More) next to smilies there's Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island and one for Queens (as of Tuesday morning).

Alternately, you can do: ( bus number ) in your post - M1, B1, Bx1, S40 for example.

(M1) (B1) (Bx1) (S40).

Its too small to even read the bus routes bullets. Better just type it instead, IMO.

Agreed. Just typing the route is faster, and also better because unlike the trains, the buses have no "official" color. Just the color on the map, which can change.

Its too small to even read the bus routes bullets. Better just type it instead, IMO.

Agreed. Just typing the route is faster, and also better because unlike the trains, the buses have no "official" color. Just the color on the map, which can change.

Agreed, and they see to have gotten smaller.

Fine then just type it then. No need to debate it. This is just a thread to thank the person who created them.

And as Harry said in an earlier post, I would like to thank Eric for these bus route signs for us to use in our bus posts.

Thank you for your contribution to our community, Eric. Long live the (B67)!

Fine then just type it then. No need to debate it. This is just a thread to thank the person who created them.

Well,the main problem is reading the bus route bullets that is small and not readable on some images. There people are starting posting with the bus route bullets now. Its not really a big issue since you can use the mouse cursor to hover the image a bunch of times in post or even a thread, unless the creator can fix it (if the person wants to do it) by expand the size of that bus route bullet image pixel that will be great. It helps people read easier and very convenient instead of hover the mouse over the images. Its somewhat inconvenient in some way....

Anyway, thank the guy who took time created it.

They are kind of hard to read. Also, they have to be redone every time the map is redrawn.

I realized after they appeared on the board that they could have been made a bit bigger. One column of pixels makes a big difference, as you can see with (M1)(B1), etc. where I had more space to make a thicker character.

If anyone wants to copy them and just stretch them by about 120-130%, then go ahead. There were over 300, and while I considered doing that, I don't know when I would get to that after just finishing the initial project, and then still having Nassau, suffolk and Westchester to do if these went well.

Thank Eric for them. He created them. All I did was add them to the site.
And as Harry said in an earlier post, I would like to thank Eric for these bus route signs for us to use in our bus posts.

Thank you for your contribution to our community, Eric. Long live the (B67)!

Your Welcome!:P

There's a small glitch with the smilie table that I need to fix when I get to it.
Is that why the Queens and express bullets aren't available? Or is there some sort of limit to the number of smilies?

Archived