Did They Update The New FIND Programs For E/F R160s?

bstar1

There are a few 160 sets on the (M) that has FIND's displaying Next Stop:

Essex St J.Z

2nd Av V

Broadway-Lafayette St B.D.F

(Metropolitan bound) that's was probably the biggest fail I saw in my life.And a set has the brown M FIND not sure which set tho.

Guest lance25

The transfer announcement at Delancey-Essex is correct. It's the only chance to transfer to the Jamaica line from the (F) train. However, you'd think that they would double-check the displays, but this is the (MTA) so we're probably gonna find errors on the FINDs for some time, kinda like how we had a (W) sign at 62 St for six years after the route changed.

When I took the (E) they did change the FIND, displays, and announcements.

At Union Tyke it now says, "Transfer for Q10 bus to JFK Airport", at 50st in Manhattan it now says, "Transfer for (C) train to Brooklyn", even the FIND shows "© to Brooklyn".

Another thing while riding the (E), I was in one of the cars with folding seats.

It has less seats and more standing room, there's no car end seats. Not all the cars on the train had this set up, they it set on every other car. Why did they do it like that? Some cars on the train have the Original seating arrangement, and some with the New seating arrangements, mixed.

When I took the (E) they did change the FIND, displays, and announcements.

At Union Tyke it now says, "Transfer for Q10 bus to JFK Airport", at 50st in Manhattan it now says, "Transfer for (C) train to Brooklyn", even the FIND shows "© to Brooklyn".

I haven't picked up on this one yet.

Another thing while riding the (E), I was in one of the cars with folding seats.

It has less seats and more standing room, there's no car end seats. Not all the cars on the train had this set up, they it set on every other car. Why did they do it like that? Some cars on the train have the Original seating arrangement, and some with the New seating arrangements, mixed.

It is/was a pilot test to make a stand-only car during rush hours to get more passengers in. In Addition, cameras were installed into those cars.

Essex St J.Z

2nd Av V

(Metropolitan bound) that's was probably the biggest fail I saw in my life.And a set has the brown M FIND not sure which set tho.

If an M FIND has 2nd Ave. listed as a station stop or not, and with or without any reference to V, that's obviously wrong since the M does not stop at 2nd Ave in the first place..

If an M FIND has 2nd Ave. listed as a station stop or not, and with or without any reference to V, that's obviously wrong since the M does not stop at 2nd Ave in the first place..

Actually Bill the (M) does ahve 2nd Ave in the FIND programming..

Actually Bill the (M) does ahve 2nd Ave in the FIND programming..

He was referencing 2nd Av. as the next stop as in the stop between B'way/Laf and Essex.

As for your point, yes, I can understand the M having 2nd Ave. as a FIND terminal just in case there is a problem on the BMT section and they need to turn a train back to CTL at 2nd Ave.

He was referencing 2nd Av. as the next stop as in the stop between B'way/Laf and Essex.

As for your point, yes, I can understand the M having 2nd Ave. as a FIND terminal just in case there is a problem on the BMT section and they need to turn a train back to CTL at 2nd Ave.

Well actually it also has Church ave on the (F)ox as a terminal also..

Essex St J.Z

2nd Av V

that was rectified

I rode the (E) train today, and it seems to me like they still don't have a program for it to terminate at 34 St.-Herald Sq., via the (F). Pretty much every time it terminates there it's via 63rd St. I thought they finally had it when I saw 34th as the Last Stop, but I realized it was via 53rd St., so the c/o had to change it by Roosevelt Av. Then it read to 2 Av. Is this another MTA fail? I was kinda was looking forward to it saying a different destination. I was a little disappointed. I had no magazine to read so, there went my excitement.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Nope it hasn't been updated that V still shows at 2 av which i belive that is tech fail! On the (F)

Archived