Can the (N) be all R160s?? just like the (Q) now.

Calvin

ok so here is what is going to happen.

B/D/F/M- Since the R160s have orange led signs on their sides, they will be reassigned to run ONLY on the 6th avenue line. the Jamaica R160s not needed for the F will be reassigned to Concourse to fill up the D line. The B will run with R160s from Coney Island.

Since R32s need to be maintained out of every shop in the system, at least 1 train of R32s will be assigned to every single line, including all 4 6th avenue lines. There will be one train of R32s running on the V to stop people complaining about the loss of this service.

N/Q/R- Since R46s have yellow side signs, they will run ONLY on the Broadway line. the A/G's R46s will be reassigned to Coney Island for N and Q service. Of course, a train of R32s will have to run on each line. As there are not enough R46s for these lines, we will have to retrofit R44 signs into some R68As to make service.

A/C/E- The 8th ave local C/E lines is where many R68s will go. The A will get PA1-PA4s(to be redesignated R43,R45,R50,and R64) as they need the little backlit side destination signs due to the A's varied terminii. I think some Philly broad street subway cars will run here because some of them had threshold plates painted red, which means they will go to pitken yard. The C will run 12 car trains of R68s to make up for all the years of short trains. (R32s will not run here because they are banned from the A C and E.)

J/Z/L- The J will get the Ls R143s, because L riders have had to deal with the unfairness of having cars as old as the R143s instead of R160s. The rest of the J, as well as the entire L and Z, will consist of R68s. The R68s are heavy enough to knock anything out of there way if they cant fit because they are 75 feet. There will be an R32 train assigned to each line.

G- The G will run 8 car trains of R42s and R160s. (There will also be an 8 car train of R32s assigned here)

1/2/3- These lines will get all R142s, as they have red front signs, of course, like other lines, there will be one train of R32s assigned to each of these lines.

4/5/6/7- These lines will run R62/As, except for the R32 trains. 3 pairs of R32s will be rebuilt into single cars for 7 service.

I know this is all true because the elevator operator at 53/Lex said it was true. He would know because he told me he is to become the superintendent of the T line shortly. unfortunately, he was in dirty ripped up clothes and smelled bad, or else i would have stayed in the elevator for longer to get more information.

Hahahahaha awesome. Love the part about the R32's on every line. From one joker to another, great humorous post.

Well I disagree with your blog. First of all the B and D trains and not getting the R160's. Second of all the B and D trains will get new cars in another twenty years. The R, G, and A are getting new cars starting in 2015 to replace the R46 cars. Can anyone here tell me about CBTC on the Queens Boulevard line?

Well you are wrong the M train does not go to 42nd Street Times Square.
Well I disagree with your blog. First of all the B and D trains and not getting the R160's. Second of all the B and D trains will get new cars in another twenty years. The R, G, and A are getting new cars starting in 2015 to replace the R46 cars. Can anyone here tell me about CBTC on the Queens Boulevard line?

Dude, you don't understand that it was just a joke

CBTC on Qns Blvd most likely won't happen for years

So who wants to buy a bridge from me? I'll start taking bids now and the winner can send the money to my Paypal and be the proud owner of one of the most beautiful bridges in the world.

What's that, you don't believe me? Why would I lie...

Archived