The Unlimited Ride MetroCard is No More...

error46146

And while I'm on a pro (MTA) diatribe, lets consider congestion pricing again (and this time actually implement it)!

I Agree 100% they need to bring that back to the table, The (MTA) is just plan greedy, they lay off almost half of the NYCT employees and they layed off like 5 big shots, That's plan sad, the (MTA) is tell us, plan and simple f**k YOU.

And while I'm on a pro (MTA) diatribe, lets consider congestion pricing again (and this time actually implement it)!

This is a great idea. Not only will it bring serious cash into the city, but it also helps to encourage our transportation system. Plus, there's no "jumping the fare" so this is 100% effective.

______

By the way, once the next fare hike and the limitation of the unlimited ride metrocard takes effect, I think we can all expect to see some increased fare jumping. Thanks Jay Walder.

Some people, who live around 15 minutes away from a subway stop, would stop riding the convenience of the bus, since they have to pay for it. Instead of that, they would walk.

Be quiet, for once!

1. You don't know his situation.

2. Your English is not ideal either (I've emphasized all your mistakes for you).[/QUOTE]

Trust me, My english is way better then that stupid jackass so called oriental kid. And besides, i was born in this country unlike him who dosen't even know anything about proper english grammer. He's noting but a pathetic oriental dweeb.:mad:

Not when you ignore the correct usage, the help someone gave you. You constantly fail to capitalize "I". Stop banging on people. You sound like the classic racist that says, speak the language or don't come over here. How about a hand-up and not a finger in the eye?

Congestion pricing is not going to work, plain and simple. It is another tax on the middle class proposed by the self proclaimed Emperor Dipshit a**hole of New York, Mike Bloomturd.

It died for a reason, let it die and stay dead.

Congestion pricing is total B.S. All it will do is make it more expensive to ship products into the city. The shipping companies will still send all the trucks, vans, etc into the city and just raise their prices. Taxis are exempt from the tax, and will continue double parking, stopping short, etc., which defeats the whole purpose. The subways are already packed to the gills on many lines. We will need more buses, which only helps minimally with minimizing traffic.

Bottom line, it will barely help with transit and barely lower traffic. Let it stay dead, por favor.

Archived