MTA to charge 1$ for new Metrocards

Lennyj17

Let's see if you agree with this....

Metrocards

If they start allowing the Unlimiteds to be refilled I whole heartedly agree with this...The MTA should've been kicked this in a long time ago....

I wish like hell the unlimited could be refilled...hell allow us to personalized metrocards (like the reduced fare) good for 5 years and are insurable when loss or stolen

I even say go for 5$ surcharge...it will teach people quick to REFILL REFILL REFILL...and you can make more off the backs of damn Tourist.

I hate Easy Pay because its Auto refilled and you dont know your balance unless you check online and its always a delay never the true balance.

I say go for it MTA cut down on Metrocard Litter.

You have got to be kidding, right?

You do realize the metrocards wear out and get screwed up over time...

Then take to the booth and get replaced for free...but to stop people from wasting metrocards when they can refill...Hell Yea I agree...

REFILL Damn IT!

Or either have the MTA equip the machine to transfer balances to new cards at the request of the passenger....you would still have to give up your old card...so it still cuts down on litter.....still replacing it for free.

Or either have the MTA equip the machine to transfer balances to new cards at the request of the passenger....you would still have to give up your old card...so it still cuts down on litter.....still replacing it for free.

Who knows, they could pull a fast one and charge you a buck for the new one....

Well do like ATM's let you know theres 1$ 5$ fee for the card that you have opt into by pressing "Accept" or "Reject"...that way you can back out.....

Since when did the public every read during their transactions?

Archived