Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

This is just stupid

And I'm pretty sure this was posted up here before as a YouTube video. Plenty of idiots do it and if they get hurt, their parents end up suing the MTA. Cops just sit around eating donuts. They're never around when you need them, and they're always around when you don't need them.

Elmhurst Av. Also I think this guy was doing it to look "cool"

It was on a YouTube video, but my friend who lives in Forest Hills snapped a photo of this dude

wtf?? this was my video on youtube,and i dont remember any one being on me with this trip,i was the only there during the video.so you can just say the original owner of this video,and not say a lie.

wtf?? this was my video on youtube,and i dont remember any one being on me with this trip,i was the only there during the video.so you can just say the original owner of this video,and not say a lie.

My friend doesnt give a shit about trains, but he used his crap cam and showed it to me and ur vid was taken from the front of the platform, and he said he took this by the conductor's board

My friend doesnt give a shit about trains, but he used his crap cam and showed it to me and ur vid was taken from the front of the platform, and he said he took this by the conductor's board

It's not cool to lie by the way.

I mean, seriously WTF???douchbag.png

Retard.

Elmhurst Av. Also I think this guy was doing it to look "cool"

It was on a YouTube video, but my friend who lives in Forest Hills snapped a photo of this dude

Snapped a photo right out of a Youtube video

Probably rush hour and there were no seats.That dude is clearly a wenis.;)

Hah. A wenis. :o

what do you mean conductors board? go to the video and pause at 1:12. see any similarity? dont try fooling me with a stretched pic with black bars.

If the public ignores someone filming of the train as well as the guy riding behind the train, what makes you think they are going to say anything about a terrorist filming and planning something on the subway system? The next film posted might be someone setting up a bomb while the public just walk by. MTA and Mr. Walder should get rid of all transit workers and let the public riders fend for themselves.

Archived