Spitzer Linked To Prostitution Ring: Report

Trainspotter

Spitzer Linked To Prostitution Ring: Report

THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY.

Gov. Eliot Spitzer has told officials in his administration that he was involved in a prostitution ring, the New York Times reported. He is expected to make an announcement shortly. Fox News reported that he will resign.

Spitzer, who is married with three children, made cleaning up the ethics of state government a priority when he was elected.

Feds last week busted a diamond-studded international call-girl ring that offered well-heeled johns "fashion models, pageant winners and exquisite students" for up to $5,500 an hour - after one of the prostitutes turned on her pimp. The Times reported that it was unclear whether this was the ring Spitzer was involved with.

Full story: nypost_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - March 10, 2008

Are you kidding me???!!! This is about the governor of this state!!!! It's obviously an important story!!!!!!!

Um yes i know that but i still dont care.Why are you getting so hype about this? Are a political foamer or something? Politics get in scacals like this all the time and people are going to find something wrong with the next governor anyway.

But i do care about his wife kids and famliy who must be pretty hurt right now.

Um yes i know that but i still dont care.Why are you getting so hype about this? Are a political foamer or something? Politics get in scacals like this all the time and people are going to find something wrong with the next governor anyway.

But i do care about his wife kids and famliy who must be pretty hurt right now.

First of all as a Governor, he sucks! Sure lots of politicians have their share of scandals, but come on! Every New York State voter should care! This is totally unacceptable, and sure I feel sorry for his family, but he brought this on himself. Everyone is human, and none of us are anywhere remotely close to perfect, but some things are much worse than others. It's time for him to go! If he's stupid enough to get involved in something like this, and think that he would not get caught, then I have to question his integrity and ask myself why he is really the Governor? Prostitutes usually go hand in hand with Sex, Drugs, and Money! So my point is this is most likely the beginning.

First of all as a Governor, he sucks! Sure lots of politicians have their share of scandals, but come on! Every New York State voter should care! This is totally unacceptable, and sure I feel sorry for his family, but he brought this on himself. Everyone is human, and none of us are anywhere remotely close to perfect, but some things are much worse than others. It's time for him to go! If he's stupid enough to get involved in something like this, and think that he would not get caught, then I have to question his integrity and ask myself why he is really the Governor? Prostitutes usually go hand in hand with Sex, Drugs, and Money! So my point is this is most likely the beginning.

Yes i agree it is totally unacceptable but this not as bad as to what happend to larry craig and bill cliton.And that GAY scanal with the governor of new jeresy a couple of years ago.Maybe its jut me but it seems like stories like these happen like every two weeks. And jay leno and david letterman make fun of it and then they move on to the next scanal its just hard to care anymore....

And i think should have been kept pivate. For the sake of his family this should have stayed between him and wifey....

Yes i agree it is totally unacceptable but this not as bad as to what happend to larry craig and bill cliton.And that GAY scanal with the governor of new jeresy a couple of years ago.Maybe its jut me but it seems like stories like these happen like every two weeks. And jay leno and david letterman make fun of it and then they move on to the next scanal its just hard to care anymore....

And i think should have been kept pivate. For the sake of his family this should have stayed between him and wifey....

Larry is just Gay/BI, and thats not a crime, even though his conduct was technically criminal. Bill got his **** sucked, and thats not a crime either, although he lied about it, and had plenty more incounters with other women. The ex Governor of NJ was in a similar situation. The fact that he was Gay was not the issue, it was the prostitutes. Being involved in a Prostitution Ring is a Federal Offence! Not a simple sex crime. If it was just one prostitute, then it would be a different matter.

As of the 11:00 news, NBC 4 projects that Spitzer won't last till the end of the week!

1. Don't forget Spitzer was the Attorney General of NYS, so he suppose to uphold the law, not break it. He should resign. They called Paturkey the lame duck, in his last years as Governor. Spitzer has been nothing but a lame duck since day 1. I almost forgot we had a Governor.

2. Why does he remind me of Sling Blade? MMmmmm-hmmmmm.

Really, this whole situation has gotten out of hand. I can't go anywhere without hearing this guy's name and having sex with a prostitute. And the news has been nonstop on this. I know its the governor, but c'mon, just apoligize, resign and call it a day.

Really, this whole situation has gotten out of hand. I can't go anywhere without hearing this guy's name and having sex with a prostitute. And the news has been nonstop on this. I know its the governor, but c'mon, just apoligize, resign and call it a day.

You should like it, and you Jerseyites and Conneticans, should be hurling this in NYers faces. We did with your gay ex-Governor (James Edward "Jim" McGreevey ). We did it with Conn. jailbird Governor (John Grosvenor Rowland). NY, NJ, and Conn. The controversy states.

i wonder how the new governer is going to be now...

according to NY1 the new guy David Patterson would fill in until 2010 if i remember right lol

A scandal will fall out, that he is not blind, and is more white than black. I mean some say he says some racist things, but if he could see his skin color........Heck, Lenny Kravitz is darker than Paterson is. Paterson is the first Mulatto Governor of NYS.

A scandal will fall out, that he is not blind, and is more white than black. I mean some say he says some racist things, but if he could see his skin color........Heck, Lenny Kravitz is darker than Paterson is. Paterson is the first Mulatto Governor of NYS.

LMAO!!:rolleyes: Anyone ever seen the episode of Dave Chapelle when he was a blind black guy who was racist KKK member?!

LMAO!!:rolleyes: Anyone ever seen the episode of Dave Chapelle when he was a blind black guy who was racist KKK member?!

That was funny, especially when the guys head exploded when Dave (a black man) walked in. Funny how confused those "rednecks" were when they were going to attack him in the pickup truck.

Archived