Anyone taking test #8006 Bus Operator

Chris Frusci

Don't worry we passed but as you said im out I just took it for the hell of it but i got 18X I dont know what went wrong

as long as you didn't get over 20 wrong your good as someone else said on here

did anyone here check the answer key?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hello anybody out there?

I just checked my answer key....I got 8 wrong so I guess my raw score will be a 90.00 I think I might of Got all of the general driving knowledge questions wrong i.e"what color are the fog lights",if stuck in the snow what should you use high or low gear". I hope this is good enough to get in. I got a 101.25 on the sanitation test and my list number is 2000 something and I still havent heard from them.

i dont have my answer sheet are the questions listed or just 1.a 2.d 3.c

i would remember what i answered just cant find my answer sheet.

They just show the answers and not the questions. I am looking at my answer sheet right now. DCAS Application Center 2 Lafayette St,17th floor,that is the place to go to find out. I would call in advance and ask them,I would think that the questions on the am session exam were different than the pm session exams. If they can't help you,you are going to have to wait until they notify you by mail. Good luck.

I got 13 wrong so my score is 80.4! I hope that buys me enough time for the two moving violations to come off my driving record on may 3rd 2009! Would a point reduction class help?:(

With your driving record, even if you take the defensive driving course, the original number of points is still on the record, but it will say you did take the course, and 4 points were reduced. Again they will see the original number of points. They do not hold that against you though. Now you have 2 moving violations. You can't take 2 DDC, to reduce 2 different moving violations. So depending on your total of points, you might be good, you might be screwed. If your scored is 80.4, it most likely will be a year or more before you get called. But then again, they need drivers badly. With all the newbies, they still have open work. So you could get called quickly. You could request to be put in a later class though. But then that's gambling with a potential career move........

JAMAR: Your calculations are wrong. You scored an 83.75, assuming you got 13 wrong. I got 13 wrong when I took the test, and my list number was 825. It took them 3 months to call me, AFTER THEY STARTED THE LIST. So lets say they start the list January 1st 2009, You should get a call anywhere from March 1- june 1, depending on your list number.

JAMAR: Your calculations are wrong. You scored an 83.75, assuming you got 13 wrong. I got 13 wrong when I took the test, and my list number was 825. It took them 3 months to call me, AFTER THEY STARTED THE LIST. So lets say they start the list January 1st 2009, You should get a call anywhere from March 1- june 1, depending on your list number.

I don't know what I did with my answer sheet can I call to find out my score

hey chris.what are your calcalation if i got 16 wrong

Sorry to interrupt..

80 questions worth 1.25 = 100

80 - 16 wrong = 64

64 x 1.25 = 80

Hope you don't mind I answered, I was up early today reading the posts.. Please don't mind also- Calculation is the correct spelling.

Good luck

FDB

Sorry to interrupt..

80 questions worth 1.25 = 100

80 - 16 wrong = 64

64 x 1.25 = 8

Hope you don't mind I answered, I was up early today reading the posts.. Please don't mind also- Calculation is the correct spelling.

Good luck

FDB

thank you FDBGuy. what do you think is my chance to get called from that list with that score,and if so about how long do you think it will take.

thank you FDBGuy. what do you think is my chance to get called from that list with that score,and if so about how long do you think it will take.

OT, Chris usually knows best it seems out here regarding these questions.

From what I read, hopefully in a year or less. It will depend on how many they need and all other marks of course. Good luck to us!!!

I'm sorry amm, I don't think so.

hey chris,how do you think my chances are if i scored an 80 on the previous bus exam.do you think i will get called from that list.I am also on the current mabstoa list also but like i shared with you befor i was called from that list already but i have to go back down to 180 livingston in nov because thats when my license will be three years old.

Archived