Anyone taking test #8006 Bus Operator

Chris Frusci

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is my third test by dcas (court officer, sanitation, and now bus operator) and they always say not to bring your cell phones but every time i show up for these exams everyone has there cell phones with them, are going to bring your cell phone with you vantastic?

Nope,leaving my cell phone at home. I should be leaving the house around 2:30pm. That is what you got to do,take as many civil service tests as you can. Parking shouldn't be a problem on a Saturday,if the line is really long I will just walk over to Forest Park and stay in the shade until 3:30pm.

DCAS does everything in slow motion,would be surprised if they let us into the school by 4pm.

your right, i took the court officer exam at Franklin K Lane like 3 yrs ago and they had us waiting there for like an hour and a half. anyway its getting close to "GO TIME" so..... good luck!!! chat with ya later after the test....

Test wasn't bad, rough start, wasn't sure what color fog lights were supposed to be :eek: my guess was amber. I thought there was more about times between buses and all that. Now it's a waiting game for that mark.. Good luck everybody.

Thanks to all for the help..

FDB

fog light question i put red

I also put red that would be weird if the answer is clear or white because fog is clear or white you can spot a red light in fog and if thats the case the test needs to be revised i will protest i should have taken down the number to that ?

but in any case good luck to myself and everone who took exam 8006 today

I knew it was between 11th and 12th once I saw it on the map.. lol

yeah......lol actually there were a few more questions that the map helped with. like the united nation question, answer was Murry Hill.............. got that one from the map.

First question was hard,I choose white,was going to go with amber,spent a lot of time on that one,ok let me think of another question.....I am mentally drained.

Which bus line goes to Grant's tomb?

M5

Which bus line goes to randalls island and wards island?

M35

Archived