R44 (C)harlie's

After years of rumors, they day has come; Mark it on your calendar people, full length (C) Trains on Thursday, July 15, 2010:tup::cool: Nice stuff!

But don't they still have 8 car R32s running, someone said it's only 1 or 2 sets.

The reason why this happened is because too many R32's have blown out A/C's, this is what happens when you put all 244 R32's at a yard that didn't need all of those R32's, If they would have kept those 10 cars and added 3 more trainsets at CI, this would have been prevented and plus you have R32's at ENY and Work (Garbage) service so they are short on R32's right now.

The reason why this happened is because too many R32's have blown out A/C's, this is what happens when you put all 244 R32's at a yard that didn't need all of those R32's, If they would have kept those 10 cars and added 3 more trainsets, this would have been prevented and plus you have R32's at ENY and Work (Garbage) service so they are short on R32's right now.

In other words "Being Greedy" having too much they can't handle.

The reason why this happened is because too many R32's have blown out A/C's, this is what happens when you put all 244 R32's at a yard that didn't need all of those R32's, If they would have kept those 10 cars and added 3 more trainsets, this would have been prevented and plus you have R32's at ENY and Work (Garbage) service so they are short on R32's right now.

Who would that have prevented A/C problems which always happen during the summer?

nice pics of the (C)

so how many in service and those R44s are not on the (A) no more??

At least 4 I saw 4 there maybe more but not less unless they got taken out of service which I doubt.3 of those sets were on the (A) earlier in the week b\c I rode em

#5316-set,#5300-set and #5426.The other set is #5408.

Archived