Obama-Clinton 2008? & Puerto Rico?

East New York

In the last few caucus primaries, Obama has run what I call a "Boston" on Hilary! He went from trailing behind, to being the front runner for the Democratic ticket. When former President Clinton was asked what he thought about the race being so close that America would almost require the #2 candidate to take the vice presidency, he said " With both Hilary and Obama on the ticket, we would be virtually unstopable!" In my personal opinion, I think that would be the dream ticket, and seems almost inevitable at this time. This is the tightest Democratic race in world history. Not to mention, for the first time, Puerto Rico may actually be the one who decides the popular nominee. The Puerto Rico primary will most likely be the final chapter in this historic event when the Boricuas take to the poles on June 1st with 55 deligates at stake. If not, then it will go to Montana, and South Dakota on June 3rd for the last 31 total deligates.

So in my opinion, I think we would be better of if Obama and Clinton were in office! The American people have spoken with the largest Democrat voter turn out of all time.

Obama/Clinton 2008!!

Clinton and Obama need to stop acting like they are mortal enemies and run together. It's not about the campaign and who can win to lead the country, it'sabout who is fit for the job. Both of them are, so they should run together.

I agree! At this point it looks like that may have to happen.

Aren't the Puerto Rican primaries June 3rd or 10th?

No, on the 1st

BTW, Hilary has more support than Obama in Puerto Rico but that could change with the time thats left.

Yeah, but who knows? I guess only time will tell who comes out on top. The Island also has 7 super deligates.

I don't think we're going to see a Clinton/Obama ticket. If Hillary gets the nomination, she's not going to select Barack Obama as her running-mate; she's been at odds with him for the past year, and she'd be afraid of the media's attention being drawn away from her and onto him. If Obama gets the nomination, he won't want to select this woman who has injured and slandered his character constantly, and since his goal has been to bring radical change to the White House, he won't want a return of the old, tarnished Clinton name.

Okay, so lets talk real here! Even though I would like to see a Democrat in office, there are too many things going on in the Obama and Clinton camps. Not only that but mark my words that Bush is going to make sure that Mc Cain takes the office! Bush has done too much crap to allow a black man, or a woman to take the office, and make changes. Sadly, I guarantee you that Bush has "set it up" in his favor as he did in 2000 and 2004. I still have a glimer of hope, but I need to get over it because Mc Cain will be the next president! So once again, we are screwed, and Bush will make sure of that! All he cares about is money, oil, and a New World Order. He doesn't give two shits about us. God Bless us all!!!!! The past 8 years are just the beginning.

Archived