Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Mock Dispatcher Test?

Bonanza123d

I am on the BVE MP Development team. I am trying to create a dispatcher system for BVEStation and I need all the specs for authenticity. I asked for the (MTA) F.O.I.L. Files for all the dispatcher equipment, Tower locations, etc.

Your asking some odd questions about things you don't need to know about. If anyone from the MTA is reading this, I'm sure it is raising a BIG red flag.

Your asking some odd questions about things you don't need to know about. If anyone from the MTA is reading this, I'm sure it is raising a BIG red flag.

And a really loud warning buzzer too. I mean test questions are one thing but tower locations and sensitive information shouldn't be shared with outsiders for any reason.

And a really loud warning buzzer too. I mean test questions are one thing but tower locations and sensitive information shouldn't be shared with outsiders for any reason.

I don't know what it is, but there have been alot of new people asking questions like this recently. Some of it can be easily figured out with observation or just a little bit of research. I think asking for it like his is just not on the up and up.

Archived