Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Some Exciting News From (D)-Line Productions

I'm working on starting my first songs (Which my uncle will create for me) With different songs I wrote and maybe a high chance on starting a CD Album with the songs I wrote. One of the songs I wrote is called Fast N-Train (Which I posted the lyrics here not too long ago). I'm trying to decide whats the next song I should write.

Note: I'll only be singing/rapping in 2 songs which will be Fast N-Train and remake of the song Heal The World

Now how does this sounds guys?

Daniel

Because your stuff NEVER gets finished. Look at the book you said you were writing... where is it?

What did Harry say again

Posting in CAPS - Please mind your Caps Lock key and do not use excessive punctuation or smilies. Your post will be deleted on the spot if you are found to repeated disregard this rule.

Because your stuff NEVER gets finished. Look at the book you said you were writing... where is it?

Books take awhile trust me I wrote two full ones and only one is just finished the other is still in editing. It probably won't even see the end of 2010 might get pushed into 2011. And my third one I'm writting is still on chapter 2. It takes a long time!

Archived